New Thread for April

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Okay I just surf on sites and found it the link about Borax:

http://www.soapsgonebuy.com/20_Mule_Team_Borax_p/d1002.htm

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Didn't do anything fun unless you count planting canna seeds. Today though I had fun. I decided to cut back the dead foilage on daylilies and cut the tip of my left middle finger with the scissors. I now have a nice hole there that hurts some. lol.

Gravois Mills, MO(Zone 6a)

Who is the oldest now you pepper are Eva May.

Oh, that's easy!! YOU!!!! LOL

I did not include me.

Yeah, but you brought it up so it has to be you. lol. I'm younger than EvaMae.

EVA MAY !!!!! did you see that here she is trying to insinuate your as old as the hills.

LOL!!!! No Oz, she's not that old yet but you are!!! LOL!!

Jasper Co., MO(Zone 6b)

Oh ho! LOL....:))

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Oz, she could be my granddaughter!! I have at least 2 older than her.

The weather was so nice today. I worked outside most of the day. Tilled a small area with the Mantis tiller for the potatoes. Skyler helped me plant the Yukon Gold ones. I used alfalfa meal in each hole. He got bored and went home when I started working up the soil for the Lasota Reds. This afternoon I put down heavy cardboard boxes, thick layers of newspaper, feed bags then topped them off with wood chips. I ran into a clump of phlox I was unwilling to give up but it had so much bad grasses in the clump that I had to dig it all out and pull out the grass. I have the phlox in a pot to be replanted elsewhere tomorrow.

I am so tired and think I need to get to bed. GOD bless and keep each of you.

Eva May---- Shhhhhhhhhh! you don't need to be telling it. Your going to enable the whipper snapper. And you know how they are if they think they got control. Geez.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.