Yipee It's March!! Daily Weather # II

(Zone 3b)

Blooms - what a wonderful display - don't you just love the intense colors..wow
"coolish" here, too, but with sunlight and no wind, even at 17*F just had to go build a fire and sit and enjoy the moment.

Thumbnail by kiska
(Zone 3b)

This is the front of the house and now, there's sunlight in front, too, another sure sign of the coming spring.
Kiska

Thumbnail by kiska
Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Your seat next to the fire looks truly inviting. And the snow is starting to melt just a hair, the deck is almost clear. And I see where the sun is high enough in the sky to get over the roof top. LOL

Savannah, MO(Zone 5b)

Happy Saint Patrick's Day everyone. It's windy and cool here in the heartland. Love all of your great pictures each of you share with us. Have a great weekend.

Cuckoo

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Saint Patrick's Day - 1984 - I was TAD (supposed to mean Temporary Additional Duty) (really means Travel Around Drunk) In New Orleans had two weeks on the orders to fix an electronics problem on a LNB (Large navigational buoy). Took two hours to figure out the problem and order the parts - spent the rest of the time TAD. Loved NORLEANS!

Shelburne Falls, MA(Zone 5a)

Oh dear, I named my son TAD! Guess I won't tell him what it means!

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL!! Right now it is cold. next week it will be cold and wet. All week so far.

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Somehow - it got dark again. About 30°(F), at least it stopped raining and the wind has died down - now if we could figure how to stop this sunset thing we would be "good to go".

LOL. If it didn't get dark we wouldn't be able to see the stars and moon.

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

point taken - and we all need to spend more time observing the simple pleasures.

Yep. I make a point to do that regularly. I can't be outside at night during bug season though because the bugs eat me alive so I never get to enjoy it but I try to get a minute or 2 every now and then.

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

I don't think I would put up with bugs if I were me - wait a minute, I are me!

They attack me like you wouldn't believe. It's like being surrounded by papparazzi.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Unfortunately w/ the light pollution here the skies aren't that starry...
In fact when we were in Tijunga we saw far more stars...

The temps in Dayton were at least 6 degrees colder than here today. What a difference 40 miles can make! lol
We're only going to see upper 40's for a few days which is near the ave of 50 so.... mid 60's by Thursday though.
Slowly but Shirley.....
Ric

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Ric I am sorry to say this but I am so glad I missed last years visit to your fair city this year - it was way cold enough way down here.

Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

Plenty of sunshine and wind here today. The temps in the low 20's now and the promised warm-up has been postponed until next Wednesday.

Kiska..........That's quite a view from your deck!

Blooms.........Wow! What a sunset!

I'm still playing with the new camera. Here's a couple shots from this evening.

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Springboro, PA(Zone 5a)

And one more........

early_bloomer

Thumbnail by Early_Bloomer
Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

early - great pics, now I really need to get a new, better cam!

edited too say "it is really dark" - time went by fast this eve.

This message was edited Mar 18, 2007 12:25 AM

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

E_B as always Wow! How long you wait for the sun to catch the length of the line? marvelous - and I see that at least you didn't get feet of the stuff from this storm.
I'll have to check back and see which camera it is. I can't remember this stuff until I've put it thru the memory machine at least a few times.
Besides it's the eye behind the camera that catches the shot, although that's remarkable clarity from the geese in the water up front to the geese on the skyline waaaay back there. I gotta do better.

Must use tripod. ~ new rule to try.

Rocky Mount, VA(Zone 7a)

Blooms - we cross posted - but early is giving you a run for the desktop shot!

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Dont pay the ransom, I escaped!
Here's a new thread! http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/702785/
Come on over.
Sidney

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Kiska I really enjoyed looking at your link.......re the dinosaur fossils that have been discovered up there. I still find it amazing to see what lived here so the discoveries up in your neck of the woods are incredibly awesome.

This message was edited Mar 18, 2007 9:03 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.