Happy Birthday Plantladylin !

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Sending you a special birthday wish Lin, Hope your day is as special as you are : )
Nancy

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

Happy Birthday

http://www.passionup.com/birthday/html/birthday15.htm

(Zone 1)

Thank You! I am having a Wonderful day! I am on my way out to get some supplies for the new Aquarium my Hubby gave me for my Birthday .... except it won't be for fish ... it's gonna be a Terrarium for plants!

Thanks again for all the Great Birthday Wishes! Makes my day!

Lin

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Awww...dingdongdangit!!
If I'd have known I'd have sent you a card!!
Have a great one, friend! (Ü)

(Nancy...thanks for being 'on top' of these things, lol!)

Clemmons, NC(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday lin! Make it special

(Zone 1)

Thanks Y'all ... I am having a wonderful day .... taking a break here from playing in the dirt! I'm going to eat some lunch and then back outside! The weather is Gorgeous today ... high 70's, Sunny, low humidity .... Perfect! I went out earlier to get some supplies to plant my Aquarium/Terrarium that hubby gave me for my B'day! Traffic is horrible - Bike Week in Daytona Beach! We have 500,000 .... Yep! Half A Million Motorcycles in town. Used to be Bike week was just that, a week .... now it's been extended into 10-12 days! So, this city is a busy place right now! And, Spring Break at some of the Northern Colleges has begun, so we've got a lot of the College Kids coming into town too. Beaches are packed!

Y'all have a great day and again, Thanks for all the Birthday Wishes! 59 .... Uh, did I say that??? My Hubby wished me a Happy 29th! :)

Lin

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

One is only as 'old' as one feels, Lin....happy 29th!!!!!!

Bike week, spring break....betcha that's a *NOISY* place right about now!

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like you're having a wonderful day. We hope all your Birthday Wishes come true. How many plants did you wish for??

Judy

lewiston, ID(Zone 6a)

Lin, may you get back double all the knowledge, care & attention you give all of us....Have a wonderful birthday!!!!! Deb

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Hope you are enjoying your special day, Lin. May you have many more!

GH

Carlisle, PA(Zone 6b)

Sorry I'm late but enjoy your birthday doing what you love the most.

Lin,
Just saw this post,so I'm late.
Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

I'm so late to the party, Lin, but hope you had a fab day filled with plants! (ps. check the begonia forum too!)

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Lin,
Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a super day :-)

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Happy Belated Birthday, Lin!!!!!! Sounds like you've had a fun time without us..lol!
Hugs, Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.