Seeds Sown So Far #2

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

a couple to add this a.m.

MG Heavenly Blue
Moonflower

and I had my first germination yesterday on the first day of spring...good omen :0))

jan

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

way to go grams! I only have time on the weekends to sow containers. I definitely don't feel like doing it when I get home from work.

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

I haven't started any of my MG's, gonna do that today, I have updated my spread sheet, all my dianthus have sprouted and a few others... http://conniesgarden.com/WSing.html I have several more seeds I have sown but haven't had a chance to get them on the list... Will try to enter them later this evening.

I am soooo excited. When I was checking all my containers, dh was laughing at me, ooohing and awwwing lol... I can't wait to get my beds in...

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

very nice!

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

pepsi,
How did you transfer your spread sheet? I have mine, but don't know how to keep it in format when I transfer it.

La Salle, MI(Zone 5b)

Zen I created it with frontpage, It took me forever lol but I finally managed to get it all ined up and copy and paste the added lines in and the just changed the numbers on the left...
Zen, do you have frontpage & and a website??? also are you using excel? You might be able to open frontpage up and high light your excel and copy and paste it that way, but you have to save it as something.html in front page in order to upload it to your website. I hope that helped.

Woo Hoo
I found more babies yesterday :o) I have started some seeds in the house and can't believe how fast the are germinating. Like the cypress vine, I started it on the 22 and it started sprouting the 25th. I have lots and lots of seeds to start and no room to put them... But I will find a way lol...

Connie

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

You could also try saving your excel as a webpage. File>Save As> change the file type to WebPage. Of course, you would need a website too.

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

First of all I am a Mac user. I am using excel, no front page (I don't even know what it is.) and my only web presence is on a site for MN artists. One of these days I really truly need to get a website going. I guess the first step is to get a domain.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

You can always setup one on yahoo. I'm sure there are other's too. I think Yahoo's is free, but you have to put up with advertising.

Minneapolis, MN(Zone 4b)

I will get my own domain going I don't want to deal with yahoo and it's advertising.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.