Need ideas for a long bog garden (Part 2)

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you never know Roxie............. maybe one day

(Becky) in Sebastian, FL(Zone 10a)

DEFINITELY one day!!!! ;-)

The Woodlands, TX(Zone 8b)

Maybe sooner than you think :)

LMAO........................
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well i had better unseal your package then and put some more in it Roxie.........hehehehe

Rox - Don't EVER underestimate Mark! He never ceases to surprise!!!

I may have a couple surprises up my sleeve too LOL!

You go, fly!!!!! :-) :-) :-) Keep Mark on his toes!!!! LOL!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................... you two just make me smile!!! LOL

We're the smilin and surprisin, butterfly raisin team!!! LOL

LMAO.......................awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how sweet.
Well, I am the smilin and suprisin, crocosmia raisin man................

Hahaha

Is that like the Gingerbread Man?? ...... run, run as fast as you can, but you can't catch me ..... cause I'm the Gingerbread Man! ROTFL!!!!

LMAO........................... errrrrrrrrrr no.
God its years since i heard anyone say that.................. I used to sing it when i was a little kid.

Good job you two are thousands of miles away............... i would write on your foreheads with aerospace marker!!!!!!! LOL

H A P P Y E A S T E R everyone........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it seems so long ago........................ Easter!!!

Mark - LOL! Well gee .... it HAS been a long time ago! When do you start having colder weather? It's still in the 80's here. But it is slowly cooling down!

I have almost finished my latest project. Country stone patio. We just need to add the wooden border around the patio. Too many things going right now, so haven't had the time. I absolutely love it. Now I just have to save my pennies up for the tall picket fence to go around it and to get the materials to make the arbor. That's going to be down the road as the vinyl fencing is pretty expensive. I need to hit the Lotto! :-)

Here's a photo of the patio.

Thumbnail by beckygardener

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS it has been a very long time..........
We start the cold weather very soon. In fact tonite we are suposed to get a little frost.
which is bad news as I am in the middle of dividing and pe-potting my crocosmia........ It seems a never ending job at the moment............. wanna come over and help???

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love the country stone............. not so sure about vinyl fencing though........ I think I would have to have real wood. I know it has to be treated every year but thats part of the fun of having wood....... plus i just love wood!!!!
Arbor will be nice Becky....... is it gonna be vinyl too?????

Mark

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Love the new patio Becky!! Now you'll have a place to lerk and watch the wildlife back there.. Great job!

Mark in FL the vinyl holds up much better than wood.. So much humidity, and the storms can really do a number on wood fences over the years. It is more expensive, but Becky is smart to use it there.

debnes

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I didn't know that Deb.............. ok, then maybe she is wise to use vinyl.........

Mark

Great looking patio Becky!!!

Good to hear from you Mr_C! Hope all is well on your side of the planet!

Hey Rox

Good to hear from you too............

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss, everything on this side of the planet is hunky dory!!!!

Hows you doing??????????????????

Mark

Thanks everyone! It was a LABOR of love to create. And I do mean LABOR!!! Ugh! I don't recommend anyone to do this at home unless you have a strong back! It about did my dh and me in! LOL!

I don't know how long it will be until I can add the fence and arbor. That's going to be a bit costly. But I am saving my pennies!

Mark - The vinyl fencing is really pretty and very sturdy for my climate and area. Not cheap looking as you might think. When I am able to complete it, I will post another photo.

Here is a photo from HD of vinyl fencing and it's uses. The very first photo (far left) is the vinyl picket fencing I want around the patio with a 4-6' wide arbor entrance out into the yard with a country paver path to match the patio pavers.

This message was edited Oct 20, 2007 10:29 AM

Thumbnail by beckygardener

Hey Becky

The vinyl fencing here is horrible stuff..........
Can't beat good old wooden fences in England........
Yes you will have to post another photo for me when its done!!

Mark

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Yeah Becky!
That will work great together!

debnes

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.