Pink Princess Philo

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

This was sent to me a few months ago and has had a hard time but is starting to look good now. I had to take a couple of shoots out and throw them away because they died. This one has had a rough go of it but I think that is going to make it. I think it has finally decided that it is going to grow. So here is my cute little Pink Princess.

Jesse

Thumbnail by Plantcrazii
Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Jesse,
So glad it is perking up for you! I've wanted one of those for ages, and may just break down and buy one this spring.
Sharon

(Zone 1)

Jesse: Lucky you! Pink Princess is on my "Wish List"!

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Looking good, Jesse!!
:) Donna

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I've been looking for PP a Looooooonnnngggg time. Lucky you.

P

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

This little baby sure has had a hard time but I think she is going to pull through. I can't wait until the day that she is big and luscious and shows off all of her pretty pink markings. I'm so thankful that I have her, even if she is still a tiny little thing.

Jesse

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Jesse,

She was just trying to tell you that she wants to come live with Aunt Judy!!!

Seriously, can't wait for pictures of her this summer, she should be beautiful. I've heard they grow really SLOW and that is the reason the price is high.

Judy

(Zone 1)

Some Day I will own one of these beauties ... been on my wish list for a long time.

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Just poppin in to add my 2 cents about this philo- It has not been a slow grower by any means for me. This philo has vigorous growth during the growing season. And, often during the winter months, it's the only philo putting out new growth, albeit very little. Once upon a time this was a hard to come by plant, but now it's readily available. For the past 2 years I've seen lots of them for sale locally. Last year, they came from Florida in hanging baskets. Now they're coming in with wooden poles in the pots. I love the look in the hanging baskets, but think this plant would look stunning with a nicely made moss pole.

Thumbnail by GrowHappy
Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

one of my favorite leaf shots....

Thumbnail by GrowHappy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.