It's Stuck!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

claypa, I have had these 2 bushes about 5 years and nothing is sprouting in my yard or woods! I would love to try a small hedge of them in one area of my yard. Maybe 10 seedlings?
Thanks,
Teresa

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

There are lots of different forms of euonymous, from the amorphous bushes the builder gifted us with, to the climbing one my mom had for years, to a columnar one we planted at the townhouse ('Greenspire', I think)... I'll bet if you could see what the roots were doing on that little shoot, you'd see lots of progress happening! Most cuttings that I've had any success with seem to want to fill their pot with roots before starting much in the way of top growth.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

ROTFL!!!! I went in the bedroom a while ago and the cat had torn it out!!! Good thing is, it has a few tiny roots. I put it back hoping it wasn't out too long and moved it!

My neighbor has had her shrub for a long time. It doesn't look like a climber to me, but does have the ariel roots where its branches lay on a cement piece. She keeps potted plants there, so the cement gets wet a lot. I got one to grow and hope this one will live.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.