Philodendron Brazil

Oshkosh, WI(Zone 4b)

I bought this one at a garden store today. Some of the leaves don't look the best, but there is lots of new growth on it. Philos and Pothos seem to love my apartment, so I'm sure this one will like it here too, and be looking much better in no time!

Thumbnail by candace101
Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Nice plant !

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

There's nothing wrong with your new plant, Candace. Looks happy and healthy to me. Warning- this one does not like to dry out for long periods.:)

BTW- How is your Neon Syngonium doing?:)

GH

(Zone 1)

Candace: Nice plant, very healthy looking! I have 3 or 4 of these in hanging baskets and I really have no problem with them at all. They will get a little wilty if they get too dry.

Happy Growin!

Lin

Oshkosh, WI(Zone 4b)

Thanks everyone! The label that came with this plant was very informative, for once! It did say this one does not like to dry out, so I'll be sure to watch that.

Growhappy - the Neon Syngonium didn't last too long for me. :-( I don't know what happened, but that one just did not like it here at all. I lost a few plants this fall, but the rest are doing very well for me.

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

I have two of these...one at the office and one at home, and have found them to be very easy and forgiving.....you definitely won't regret your purchase!
Good luck with yours!
(PS...I think it looks pretty good, too!)

Oshkosh, WI(Zone 4b)

Thanks, Nan! I have another Philodendron that has so much new growth on it now, and it's really growing fast now. I'm excited to see how this new plant does. The leaves are so pretty on this one, I hope it gets more of them like that!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.