Another Category for Our Spreadsheets???

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

kid, then maybe we are pretty much alike LOL. I like your attitude! and next summer WILL BE GOOD!!! how can we miss??

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

grampapa,
thanks for sharing your database, I'm now working on mine!
I'm not puter smart!! any pointers ya wanna share!

Donna

Nantucket, MA(Zone 7a)

I am wondering why DG has not created a spreed sheet for winter sowing? I am a huge fan of the Journal for keeping track of my garden, but I would like to either add the necessary fields to the journal to make it pertinent to sowing information or, better in my opinion, a separate journal for recording sowing information. To make it work for me I would want, aside from those fields already in the Journal, new fields for Source, Date sown, Date germinated, Quantity sown, Date of seed being used, Germination rate, Method Used, and notes. Do any of you want to have such a feature on DG and what would be important to you? I would like all my garden information in one place so DG is it for me. I would be happy to put it on a wish list to Dave, if it is something that others might use besides me. Patti

Wheatfield, NY(Zone 6a)

an advantage of everybody keeping it here in their journal would be that we could share info. and possibly use it to share extra plants in the spring. I would certainly support it if you want to ask Dave, Patti.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Patti you are soooooo organized! Where did you get your program?
:) Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.