Dec "Happy Holidays Bingo" Calls

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Happy Holidays Everyone!!! Time For Dec "Happy Holidays Bingo"

I will post the daily calls below in the order in which they are drawn.I will draw 3 per day until we have our winners.When you have "Bingo" please post quickly.Sharon/Snboyken will then doublecheck your card to make sure there are no mistakes.The first 5 to post a verified Bingo will win a prize.Here is a link back to our Original Thread so you can go back and forth easily to check prizes and rules.
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/672699/

Special Thanks Once Again To Sharon for holding the Cards and ((Super Sized Hugs)) To Santas Special Helpers: Eunice,Lauri,Lin, and Janet for their generosity in making the extra prizes possible for this months game!!

Thanks For Playing,Have Fun and GOOD LUCK!!

Dec "Happy Holidays Bingo" Calls:

Dec 1st
Snowman Trail
Holiday Lights
Buckeye Bells

Dec 2nd
Rob's Hot Chocolate
Nortex's Holiday Haven
Ness' Peppermint Stick

Dec 3rd
Frosty Fun
Ness' Snow Bunny
Reindeer Games

Dec 4th
Ness' Sno Fun
Rebel's Snowy Bright
Wrangler's Winter Laughter

Dec 5th
Christmas Carol
Wintergreen
Icicle Rose

Dec 6th
Buckeye Bellringer
Candy Cane
Red Sleigh

Dec 7th
Snowberries
Merry Christmas
Christmas Glitter

Dec 8th
Snuggles Snow Baby
Frosted Frolic
Christmas Cheer

Dec 9th
New Year's Eve
Wrangler's Winter Holiday
Snowy Trail

Dec 10th
Rebel's Merry Christmas
Angel Frost
Ness' Snow Clouds

Dec 11th
Angel's Reflection
Winter's Dream
Nortex's Yuletide Haven

Dec 12th
Winter Love
Ice Dancing

This message was edited Dec 11, 2006 10:00 AM

This message was edited Dec 12, 2006 10:00 AM

North Augusta, ON

2 out of 3...whooo hoo...this is gonna be soooo much fun
LeeAnne

Spokane, WA(Zone 5b)

Hooray!!! Here we go again... And I even got one on the first day ~LOL. Good Luck to everyone!!

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

And the fun begins, and this is so exciting, I get to see who has what. Wonder if anyone has all three. Woo hoo. Good luck, all.

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

WOW this is off to a fast start.LeeAnne with 2 of 3.. and Planti already has 1..Good Job!!. I wonder too if anyone had all 3? OK This is fun!! Good Luck Everyone! : )

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I know I know I know who it is. I love this card holder job. So much fun to see what everyone has. Thanks for including me Cedarnest in your game.

(Zone 1)

Two for me too! ....... or 2 for me also!

Lin

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

I have 2 as well!

Homosassa, FL(Zone 9a)

pooey pooey,i didn,t have none, good luck to all

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I had one....LOL..heeeereee we gooooooo!!! LOL

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Woo Hoo!! I had 2!!!

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Me Too ! I have Two :)) I love the plants with Holiday names :))

Elkins, AR(Zone 6b)

I had all 3 YAY!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

My some of you are doing really well.I have a feeling this will be the fastest game in History if you all keep that up! Keep your chin up starfly.Maybe tomorrow you will have all 3!

Does anyone grow any of the av's with Holiday Names? I would love to see what some of them look like : ) I would like to grow a few of them just so I could tell people their fun names : )

(Zone 1)

Oooooh! I would love to see some photo's too!

Lin

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

VG wow Super all three !

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I had 'Snowman Trail' on my list!

If that's the same as 'Snowman', here's a photo and info from the First Class database. (AVSA photo)

Snowman (H. Pittman) Semidouble white/blue markings. Medium green. Semiminiature trailer

Thumbnail by critterologist
Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Critter, one to add to my list. It looks great. It's always nice to see what a plant looks like.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

That one's on my list, too! I love Pittman's miniatures; they seem to grow with a very tidy habit.

I'm loving the names in this game!! They're nearly all new varieties to me, too, which adds to the fun. The only one on the list that I have is Buckeye Bellringer, so I'm looking forward to hearing more about the others.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Holiday Lights...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Buckeye Bells..

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

oops, here it is...

Thumbnail by JanetS
Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Thanks Janet and Critter,They all are gorgeous! Thats the picture avsa had under snowman trail alright.Oh that is really pretty and delicate.I want one! LOL .Holiday Lights has a really pretty trim on it and I adore its festive color. Buckeye Bells has a nice ring to it too.Oh all these Beauties are giving me some real Christmas Spirit : ) Thanks for posting the pictures and info.: )

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I love the Holiday Lights.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I copied all of your choices for "calls" so when YOu give your calls, I will be happy to post the pictures for you...it is fun to see all of them, isn't it! Glad you got them all from the AVSA site, they were easy to find!

Ottawa, IL(Zone 9a)

got 2 woohoo
bonnie

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Thats great Bonnie!!

Oh Janet That would be Wonderful if you would do that! I am sure everyone including me would enjoy seeing the pictures of the av's that are called. Hey you know I am starting to feel like a slacker! LOL My job is so easy.All I do is draw the names and Janet is in charge of all the entertainment!! Hee Hee! Seriously Janet Thanks So Much! I really appreciate it : )

Madison, WI(Zone 4b)

Well - I didn't get a single one today!!

Here is a picture of Debon's Christmas Morning which isn't on the list.The picture doesn't do the flower justice. I am going to have to try to take anorther one. It is a bright pink with a coral overlay and wide fuchsia edge. The leaf is a variegated green, white, and pink.

Thumbnail by sarahclarinda
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

I'm so glad you posted that photo! I almost put it on the thread this morning, thinking that we should be including it somewhere even though its' not on the list. What a fabulous plant -- love the variegation!! And I think I'm remembering that it got its name by blooming for the first time on the 25th of December... :-)

Lindenhurst, NY

Yesssssssssss. I got 2 out of 3 -- this is my best start yet. I usually stink at bingo. Maybe this will be my lucky month? If not, it sure is fun anyway. I love the holiday lights. I really love those a/v's with the white on the outer edge.

Maureen

Madison, WI(Zone 4b)

Here is a better picture; and, yes the first blossom opened on Christmas. If you see little pollen spots it is because I crossed it with Strawberry Daiquri a couple of days ago.
Nancy B

Thumbnail by sarahclarinda
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

oooOOOOHHhhhh, I am just in love with that bloom!!!

I hope you're propagating that one! I think you're about to get Dmail.... ;-)

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

My Nancy,That is just beautiful! One more to add to my wants! : )

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Nancy beautiful I love your plants !

Emporia, KS(Zone 5b)

Whoo hoo! Got 2!! ; )

Thomasville, GA(Zone 8a)

Got 2. Thanks to everyone who is working on this. The caller, the keeper and the showgirl.

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

OOOOO, I like that!! The "Showgirl".....um hmmm..

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

Debon's Christmas Morning is Beautiful!!! I love coral!

Debbie

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

I will post pics after I get back from the doctor....and of course after the picks are called for today..LOL Good luck everyone!

Red Oak, NC(Zone 7b)

they are all pretty! I'll take one of each!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.