Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

we have new members in our area to greet too
2 in Kansas 1 in TX. joined today
Big howdy from Oklahoma ,
to our newbies come in and introduce your self

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Me as the wicked witch last month. Finally got it figured out. I had a blast playing this character!

Thumbnail by pepper23
Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

I love the hat! Was this to greet trick or treaters?

Yeah, kinda. We have a thing called Spooktacular every year at work. It's a big huge deal where every employee and volunteer who can dress up as a character in for the skits we are putting on for the kids and adults. We have probably 20 skits going spread out in the garden and it runs for 2 nights. I was the Wicked Witch of Wizzard of Oz. I did it both nights and was beat at the end but I scared a lot of kids so it was worth it. I even scared the Munchkin on the 2nd night. I was gooooooood. LOL. That is also a wig i was wearing if you can't tell. I wore it Fri but not Sat. The weather was horrible Sat and the wig kept falling into my face and making me mad so I took it off. I can't wait til next year to do this!!

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Scared the munchkin! That is so funny! I'm glad you had a good time! I'd be in the audience watching. I'm not much of an actress.

It was an easy role. I had trouble memorizing my lines but we were able to ad lib alot. Plenty of times we ended up laughing our heads of at the lines we came up with. We had a couple of memorable moments. One, a little girl came up to us and was waving and saying hi. She kept it up the whole time she was with us. We did our best to ignore her and do our lines. It was not easy. Then we had a little boy, who looked like a wormy ailien, come up and walked around us moving his hands which were covered in gloves that when moving looked like live worms. It was kinda creepy. LOL. We managed to do our lines and when he was gone we all let out a shudder.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

ROTFL!!!! Creeped out by kids! That is hilarious! Well, the show went on. You were all true actors!

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

very cool costume .
Pepper ,
congrats on getting the posting of picture conquered !

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.