Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

have a scary safe night

Thumbnail by tazzy
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL. Love the hat!! I wish I could post pics. I have a great pic of me as a witch from a couple of weeks ago.

all the grand kids that live in town

Thumbnail by tazzy

The costume looks like it's about to swallow the little one. LOL. Cute kids.

pepper can you e mail picture ?
if you can i will post for you let me know i will send email addy

No I can't. I have tried several times in different ways. It makes me so mad that there are times I threaten to throw the computer out the window. I have asked several people what is wrong and they can't figure it out and I can't get anyone out here to look at it in person.

are they saved in documents ?

They are stored under my pictures. I am experimenting again. Will check back in a bit to let you know what happens.

Ok, it looks like they need to be a jpeg file. I have no idea how to do that.

This message was edited Oct 31, 2006 7:31 PM

Benton, KS(Zone 6a)

To change it to a jpeg file pull up the pic and go to save as....you can either type .jpeg behind it or look at the drop down list right under where you type the name for the file you're saving and it may be there also.

Ok, thanks. Will try it. If neither works, i will just throw the computer away. Just kidding.

Ok, I can now send pics by email. Will have ot figure out how to post on here after I get the hang on that.

This message was edited Nov 1, 2006 4:20 PM

Pepper is making great strides in her lessons she can take picture of her self and e -mail to me .
this is how 3 years ago i got my first picture on Daves
Cathy Ann posted for me after i e- mailed it too her .
peepper in a few months it will be so easy you will laugh .
i was 62 and never used a computer or dital camera .
But good folks here help me till i got it !

This message was edited Nov 2, 2006 9:12 AM

Thumbnail by tazzy
Benton, KS(Zone 6a)

pepper, you can post here if you look under the box where you type to the thread and click on the "browse" button you can to to where the pic file is and click on that and tell it to open. once that's done it will bring you back to where you pushed the browse button and you'll see a link in the window next to it then push preview or send like you would with the notes you post to the thread. Can't wait to see your pics!

I emailed a coworker of mine who printed the pic the other day and she says the pic is on a disc and the guy who took the pic only works part time so I have to get ahold of him to get it. I will try to post a pic of my cat on here and see if it works. If not I'll just email Tazzy again. My computer hates me and fights me every inch of the way. lol.

Peppers, puddy cat
needed to lighted, photo
but i cant do that with paint,
so
i have a lot to learn too

Thumbnail by tazzy
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Hey y'all, I have been enjoying catching up and reading the threads here in Central Midwest tonight.

Eva Mae, my heart goes out to you.. I live it, too, but in a different way. Bob has recovered a lot from the days you are describing, it is the personality changes amongst other things that I work with now... Bless your heart, you are in my prayers.

Tazzy, You, too, are another in need of help with your sick dh and prayers go your way, too. How is Dan? Your granchildren are so cute... I just love that hat... You are so photogenic and change your appearance so easily... that is just too cool.

Pepper, I have several image editing programs if I can be of help, just email me the pics, tell me what you want done... I do my best to do 'er....lol... Also if you want to dmail, email, or just call me, I can help ya out a bit with that silly puter. It may want to run (ruin?) your time online, but we can tame it and get you in the drivers seat.

MMrose, Oz, and all.. Hello!

Starr

waving Hi at Star.
Dan is better the move to trailer and no responsibility is helping
Pray we close on old house next week
and that will take the world off my shoulders

Thanks Starr!! I will defintely be gettign in touch.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Tazzy, I am glad that Dan is better, tell him we care and send good and positive thoughts... Praying hard, fingers and toes crossed that the old place closes right on time.... How are kitties doing? Did that large tom move with y'all? I am referring to the one that lived across the street and then moved in with you and adopted you.... He seemed nice...

Is everyone making plans for next years RU? We will brook no excuses... One and all must attend.

Eva Mae, Don't we have a date set? I need to let Wanda and our friends in IA and NE know the date, so they can mark it down before something else gets marked on that date.... guess I better go check the threads and refresh my memory on that date.

Has anyone heard from langbr? I sure do miss her.... and her goat poo, too. lol...

Moby, have you heard from her? You been awful quiet around here lately, too. How is that grandbaby?

Pepper, you can call me anytime you want. dmail and I will give number.

Blessings to all, Starr

ps: here is picture of my new lil bundle of joy... Her name is Luci, but she is actually the omen in disguise.... lol.... Laci is very jealous so I have to make sure she gets extra time...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr

She is soooo cute!!! Be sure and bring her and Laci to RU. They can hang with me til its time to leave. LOL

The date for the RU is April 27th. We haven't decided if we are gonna have it in Bothwell Park or Liberty Park yet. EvaMae was planning to check that out last I heard. I am hoping I will be able to attend. Right now I am having to work Sunday's cause we don't have any weekend help and I have no idea what will be happening here in April, but I should be able to make it.

I haven't seen a post from langbr in a very long time .
Moby is moving to new home .
Wanda and Lillyfan are with her this week end helping
her dig and pack and cram stuff over to new place.
I would love to see them and help but,
I have done 3 moves since March , DBIL DS and ours. enough for me for a long while .

Benton, KS(Zone 6a)

Starr that pic is adorable! Thx for sharing with us.

As for the RU, I'll see if I can make it....have lots going on and not sure how it will pan out by then but I'd love to be able to meet all I've been reading comments from...that would be soooooo cool!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Tazzy, do you think that you and Dan may be able to come to the RU ? Wanda, said she would try to come if I let her know what date to plan for. Maybe Sue will come with her. And Moby.... And..... ;)

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Tazzy, your sense of humor makes you the youngest person I know.

Hoping to do some traveling in spring .
IF we get house sold,
and son back on feet after his work injury..
Billy my body is a
Ma Clampet model my mind is Peter Pan.
when you quit laughing at life you die

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

I believe that too!

Elm Creek, NE(Zone 5a)

Amen to that from NE. We're tryin' to get our own business started and if you don't laugh you find yourself cryin' for hoooouuuuuuuuuurs. Especially when the sun is not shining.

Rockin, what kind of business?

we close on old house today .
" Thank God "
stress is a killer to people with medical problems ,
so this will be the best medicine for DH and my self .
it will also be a relief not to pay two house payments two insurances etc .
crying and happy dance combined
all is going to be so much easier for us .
now we can double up on
prayers for sons medical and job retraining problems

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

That would be a relief! I'm so happy for you!
Sorry your son was hurt. Prayers will help.

it is over house is with happy new owner
and our new trailer is paid off
and enough left for a Big Mac.
happy dance after short nap we are pooped !

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

I know I don't belong in this forum, but I know more of you over here. LOL

Congrats on the sale of the house, Tazzy!! I'm so happy for you! Should I send you a gift certificate so you can get fries and a coke with your Big Mac? LOL

Mgh, anyone and everyone belongs here!!

Anyone watching Dancing With the Stars? I'm rooting for Emmitt Smith and he just made it to the finals. YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Pepper. No, I haven't been watching that one. I'm waiting for Lost and The Nine to come on tonight though.

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Mendy, we're always glad to see you! I finally went thru forums and bookmarked a bunch of areas I wasn't watching. It's a whole new world of people! I picked all the areas cold as or colder than me, for plant compatability.

Thank you, Sally. I'm picking up a lot of new threads with that new "latest posts" box. I'm not sure if that's good or bad though. I am sitting at my computer more now! LOL

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

It's a good thing!!! I'm sitting at mine longer too. I bookmark so many threads I can't keep up. I barely got thru mine and most of them have hits again. We have a hot and heavy cottage garden thread going. Bam Bam Bam and I'm way behind again!

Benton, KS(Zone 6a)

Tazzy...I'll even chip in so you and your DH can get the apple pies after your big macs :-) certainly can't have a celibration dinner without the dessert! LOL

LOL, you sound just like me! I had to stop watching that cottage garden thread....getting too technical for me. LOL

Oh, that's a great idea, Misty! What dinner is complete without a dessert?! LOL

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

You guys are so thoughtful. Sides and a dessert.

Edited to add, I haven't even had time for the word games. I wonder how many links I'll have to go thru to get to the current one. I miss it tho. Fun!

This message was edited Nov 8, 2006 9:50 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.