Snow!

Crozet, VA

Hi Joey - I saw a post from you on another board earlier today. It might have been frugal living, not sure though. I was checking out some boards that I don't usually go to.

I am doing very well thank you. The week didn't start out so great health wise, but has gotten better thankfully. Had a silicone injection on Tuesday morning and a back tooth pulled on Tuesday afternoon. The day before I had a cortizone shot in my right lower back. Sooo.....how are you? ha-ha. I am really keeping the doctors busy. I suppose that I would rather be paying for doctors new swimming pools and BMW's rather than lawyers. ha-ha.

There have been times in my past when I wouldn't have given you a nickel for either of the professions. I turned 51 in October and looking back over the years and the tremendous amount of money that I have given medical doctors, dentists and lawyers, I could have retired very nicely. Oh well, what can a person do?

I am having computer problems and need to spend some time on here figuring out what is going on. Some sites are working okay and others won't even open up. I hate it when the computer does this sort of thing. I see then just how dependent I have grown upon this thing.

I am really happy to have this mid-atlantic group up and going. Even though I haven't met any of you face to face yet, I feel a kinship with you. I especially thank all who have inquired and kept up with my health. That has meant a lot to me. I cannot wait until we have a get together. It will be loads of fun meeting each other.

Alright, thank you for checking in on me. I am gonna see what I can do with puter. Have a great day. And, oh yeah, I can't see pics in Dave's Garden. I am logged on too. Can't have that for very long.

Ruby

Near Lake Erie, NW, PA(Zone 5a)

Hi Ruby, Joey and all! I am doing really well health wise, feeling stronger everyday, by spring I'll be really ready to garden. Doing a little happy dance while sitting in chair

My friend Lisa who is the go-between to get Penny is working out which vet will do the spay. Penny's now owner's vet or my vet. We also need a dental check, I had to have 2 teeth extracted on Dutch not long after I got him. Best to do both procedures at the same time.

I really miss my little guy, he stuck to me like glue. When I was sitting in my rocking chair watching TV he would climb into my arm and roll over on his back, I'd rub his chest and he would fall asleep and starting snoring. Sounded like a old man weighting about 200 lbs sleeping on the sofa.

It has been raining all day today, everything is so wet, but it beats shoveling!

Chris

Peterstown, WV(Zone 6a)

Glad to hear that you 2 are fairing well! I've been pretty busy (needed a break) & thought I should check up on you. 'Have been doing a practicum for Aquaculture, which has taken up about 30 hours a week, & that's not counting the 16 hours of classes that I am taking. Thank goodness DH likes to wash clothes & cook.
Take care & stay warm...I recon it's gonna be really cold by Monday!

Joey

Thumbnail by music2keep

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.