Cute little cuttings

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

I bought this cute little watering can a while back to use to put one of my African Violets in. But the way it is designed would not work with my violet. Then tonight I was making some cuttings and looking for something to put them in. Then I saw this cute little pot. It was perfect thing to put them in. So I'm going to go back tomorrow and see if they have any more left. It is a neat way to make your little cuttings look a bit decorative.

Jesse

Thumbnail by Plantcrazii
Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Here is another view.

Jesse

Thumbnail by Plantcrazii
Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

It is quite the little darling!

Northeast, NE(Zone 5a)

Jesse,That is just too adorable! : ) Nancy

Fuquay-Varina, NC(Zone 7a)

I love that silver spot philo!

how much light do you give the mother plant? The two I have just aren't very vigorous, and I'm not certain if I need to move them to a brighter light source or if I should just sit tight. Right now they are in a medium to low light room, away from drafts. I'm also thinking I need to be a little more consistent with the misting.

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Jesse,

I have a planter/watering can just like that but it is yellow. I have be searching for something to put in it as well..thanks for the idea..i have a silver pothos just like that.

Will take a pic when i get it all done...right now i looking for teapots for my african violets..and have 4 of them.

Char

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

I got both my little teapots and watering cans at Dollar Tree. I love that store. Here is a photo of the teapot that I got that I put my mini AV in. I got the blue teapot at Dollar Tree also. They have some of the neatest things there.

Jesse

Thumbnail by Plantcrazii
Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Very Nice Jesse

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Jesse, those pots are very cute! I don't think I've seen any like that in our Dollar stores.
:) Donna

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.