dumb cane and arrowhead vine

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

this is a picture of my dumbcane i got in one of plant trades. dumbcane came from amy (raingazer). it is getting so pretty! growing very fast! arrowhead plant just got in picture but it is one i got from homedepot. anyone know its name? i love the pink in it!

amy i hope you see this picture! thanks so much for this!

kelly

Thumbnail by lovesdaylilies

Gosh, Kelly, it has grown so much, I didn't even recognize it! LOL You're doing marvelously with all your plants! Please tell me your Pink Princess is doing well, too. :o) So happy you're enjoying them!

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

So Pretty ! I love the pink foliage

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

thanks yall

amy... my pink princess lost the large leaf and i was soooooo worried but i checked on it today and pulled on it a bit. it didn't come out of the pot so i think it has finally rooted for me! i am thrilled. i was very worried about it because of the lost leaf and wilting. now it isn't wilting and looks much better. any tips for getting it to put on more leaves and grow now that its rooted? you won't believe the stromanthe! i will have to get a picture of it tomorrow. it has soooooo much pink and it has grown like crazy. i am enjoying these plants so so much!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.