Prince of Orange

Lonoke, AR(Zone 7b)

Hi all,

I am looking for a small cutting of Prince of Orange Philo. I have lots of seeds and a few house plants I could offer in return, or just lots of postage for you to use! I am trying to find this for someone I am "swapping" with, as she would like to have it but I dont, unfortunately! If you're interested, please just dmail me!

Thanks so much!

Feasterville Trevose, PA(Zone 6b)

Hello luv2dig2006,

I purchased this plant from glasshouseworks this summer. Just brought it inside today because of the chilly weather.

It only has some very small(2-3") offsets growing from the main plant right now. I don't think that you would be interested in such small plants as these. If you are interested let me know.

Glasshouseworks has a beginners selection of 5 plants for $12.50

It cost me a total of $25.50 to purchase this collection after adding the shipping charge.

They actually sent me 6 plants by mistake. They also allow you to specify some or all of the plants in the collection,as long as you don't choose some of thier more expensive species.

http://www.glasshouseworks.com/trop-p2.html

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

Our Home Depot had them for sale the other day and I finally got one. I have not seen any since but I can keep my eyes open for one of them for you if you'd like.

Jesse

Lonoke, AR(Zone 7b)

Thanks for replying, Mangosteen....I would love one no matter how small, if you think they would survive the trip? Just let me know what you think!

Plantcrazii, you're a dear! I keep seeing other people talking about the great plants they find at HD....I need to go check ours out here. I usually go to Lowes. I will definately be keeping you in mind, and if you do see one....give me a holler, please!! Thanks so much!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.