New forum?

Hometown, IL(Zone 5a)

Do you think that a Sansevieria forum could be possible? Or is that too specific?

Harrisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Sansevieria are covered so far under the 'Cactus and Succulents' forum. Most of us that have these plants post under this forum and received much help and info from all the members there! 8>)

Hometown, IL(Zone 5a)

That's where I post my questions, but I was just curious.
BTW, Happy Birthday, senlarrs! :D

Marsha.

Harrisburg, PA(Zone 6a)

Hey, thanks!!

larry

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

I would LOVE to have a Sans forum! How does one go about petitioning for this? I think Sans deserve a category unto themselves......but, I haven't seen where there's that many people who really love them. Most everything on the C and S forum is about cacti.

GH

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

If you want a new forum created, you need to go post the request in the Dave's garden forum, then others who are interested will post replies and if you get enough "votes" then the new forum will get created (Dave and the admins need to make sure that the new forum would get enough traffic to justify its existence, so they won't make a new forum if only a few people are interested). All the voting has to happen on that forum, but if you want to post a link to that thread here or in Cacti forum you can sometimes find more interested people to vote.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.