wow what a deal!!!!!

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

i went to home depot today to use a giftcard from a friend and guess what i found..... a arrowhead plant with pink in the foliage that was 12.97 marked down to 4.97!!!!! this is like a 8 inch hanging basket! i have never had an arrowhead plant before so i hope i do okay with it. i will get a picture later today.

kelly

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

here is one side of the plant

Thumbnail by lovesdaylilies
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

other side

Thumbnail by lovesdaylilies
-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

That's nice! I've been wanting one like that!

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

FlowrLady,

I have one like that that i would love to share with you..i love mine and they are easy to root, i rooted a piece for our houseplant swap ;)...just let me know if your interested :o)

Kelly,

That is a beauty of a plant...are they georgous the way the pinks and green go together..love them.

Char

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

char how do you root yours? do you know the name of this one? i looked at the plant files and saw many different ones.

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Kelly,

I dont know the names for sure but i was told it was a Devil's Tongue, Angels Wings, and Heart of Jesus...funny how they got all those names together ...

I just cut off a stem of the plant right under a node and put it in water and it rooted...so very easy....i have a couple different kind of this plant..a green and white one.. i am looking for a solid green one for my mom..she said her grandmother used to have one and it was HUGE and that the leaves were at least 10-12 inches across..so i have been looking but have not found one yet.

Char

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

Kelly your new plant is beautiful !

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

thanks so much allison! i just had to have it for the pink : ) i hope with the lighting in my home it will stay pink.

kelly

This message was edited Jul 18, 2006 10:59 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.