Here is another one of my newest friends :o)

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

I have yet to do some research on this plant, but i just loved it when i saw it...the cream around the edges are just superb...I even bought her a new pot for it at walmart....the pot was more then the plant ...heheheh, but i just love those glass pretty pots when i a displaying such a pretty plant in my living room :o)

Char

Thumbnail by red_princess_71
Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Here is my 2nd newest friend :o)

I have no clue as to what she is but WHO can pass her up....those wrinkly leaves with the burgandy color...you really cant see the burgandy in the pic....Oh My Gosh how pretty is she....she two got a new pot for her new home ;o)

Char

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Here is the last one of my newest friends,

This one is so so pretty...it has what look like ruffles around the edges with a reddish tint around the edges. She got a new pot as well....

Char

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

Hey Char, nice new babies. #1 is a Peperomia, #2 is Pilea (looks a bit like my Pilea 'Pan Am') and #3 is a Kalanchoe of some sort. I don't know what hybrids they are but at least if you didnt know the genus you have a jumping off point.

Nice pots!!

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

wow char another pepermoia! how pretty! you have several different pepermoias now don't you? i have one pepermoia and love it! i haven't seen one i don't like. : )

kelly

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

char are you doing houseplant swap III ? i haven't done the others but i am going to try this one. i hope you are!

kelly

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

YES kelly I am...i will do all of them if they keep doing them i am gonna do it :o)

and yes i have a few pepermoia, I think i am really starting to like them..hehehe, is there a houseplant that i dont like...uhhhh NO....lol

Char

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.