L@@k at this beauty!!!!!

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

I found this moses-in-the cradle at wal-mart today in tin pot for 4.94. i love it! i have one of the green with purple backs but have never seen one like this!

kelly

Thumbnail by lovesdaylilies
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

another shot

Barboursville, WV(Zone 6a)

I bought one of these yesterday too!!! I love it ..it is setting by my peperomia that has pink on it and my prayer plant that has the purple under leaves

Here's mine..I wasn't sure if it should/could stay in that tin

This is the only one I've ever seen. Do you have a picture of your other one?

This message was edited Jun 9, 2006 8:13 PM

Thumbnail by crazy4vines
Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

kelly and crazy,

They both are so beautiful...I love those colors of plants...

I was at lowes and our super walmart on wed and found 4 new beauties...i love them...I told hubby at lowes that i was just gonna go look at the ceiling fans cause the lil baby boy that i watch loves watching them and well i did take him to see the fans but then quickly went to see the plants...hehehe, you gotta learn the shortcuts, anyways i found a pretty purpleish/pinkish one and another one, i have no clue as to what it is...and 2 more at walmart, and i think one is a peperomia....starting to love those plants..and hoya's as well...
I will take a pic of them tomorrow as i got new pots for them as well...

Have a good night you both,

Char

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

Kelly,

Great plant, huh? Last year I saw it for $16 beautifully grown but I waited a year and bought it at Home Depot Landscape Center for around $4. Talk about the law of supply and demand. Here's mine in a Target resin urn.

Butch

Thumbnail by hcmcdole
Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Butch,

That is a georgous one, never saw a moses-in a cradle striped like that...will have to look around for one.

Thanks for the wonderful pic

Char

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

beautiuful plants butch and crazy!
crazy our wal-marts seem to of gotten the same shipments : ) love that peperomia!!!!!

char can't wait to see pictures of your new beauties!!!! i only have one peperomia that you helped me id as "jelly" and i love it!!!!!

kelly

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

crazy as far as the planter i am not sure why they didn't put in pot and place pot in tin. i am worried about it staying in this pot as well. mine is the same as yours and has no drainage holes : 0
this is the other one i have had for a few months now. it has no stripes. not a very good picture. i will try and get some better ones later today. it has grown a lot since this picture.

This message was edited Jun 10, 2006 10:50 AM

Barboursville, WV(Zone 6a)

I think I may see if I have a pot that will fit down in the tin because I like the tin..but I think I'll replant it into better potting soil if nothing else

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.