want to see pictures of any foilage with pink in it

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

i love plants with any pink in the foilage and would love to see pictures of any you have.

kelly

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Peperomia Caperata

Thumbnail by GrowHappy
Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Noid Syngonium...

Thumbnail by GrowHappy
Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Pink Princess Philo

Thumbnail by GrowHappy
Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Tradescantia Variegata

Thumbnail by GrowHappy
Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Ficus Sylvie

Thumbnail by GrowHappy
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

wow amazing picture of pink princess!!!!!!!! i love it!!!! they are so popular right now. i have yet to find one here. oh and my second favorite is the first pict. thanks for sharing growhappy : ) your plants look so happy and healthy!

kelly

Cramlington, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

Rex begonia

Thumbnail by kniphofia

Maranta

Thumbnail by kniphofia

Tradescantia

Thumbnail by kniphofia

Ficus

Thumbnail by kniphofia

Caladium

Thumbnail by kniphofia

Coleus Peter Wonder

Thumbnail by kniphofia
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

very nice pictures! i am loving all the pink! i have just become interested in pink foilage plants.

kelly

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

very good picture of the tradescantia! which one is that? i have some plants in this family but mine have more of a deep purple in them. that one is amazing!!!!!!! i love anything in this family as they are easy to propagate and get started.

kelly

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

Kelly, I have become interested in pink plants, just over the past year! I don't think it's "because everyone else is", it just happened!

Thanks for asking for pictures... I've enjoyed every one of them.

One of the nurseries near me has some fabulous tradescantias. That's where I photograph a lot of the plants.

Thumbnail by kniphofia

Another

Thumbnail by kniphofia
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

oh wow look at that pink!!!!! maybe i can find a tradescantia like that around here! thanks for all the photos!!!!!!

kelly

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Kniphofia- Could I twist your arm a bit? LOL If I send you the $ for the plant and postage, would you be willing to go back to your local nursery to get one for me? Please? Pretty Please? :)

GH
Shamelessly begging

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

lol go for it growhappy! i haven't come across these here and they are amazing!!!!

kelly

GH you have DMail :)

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

GH if you get a plant will you send a cutting my way when it gets nice and large? i will gladly pay postage etc.

kelly

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

WOW beautiful pinks ! My favorite is Peperomia Caperata

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

I have to have that pink jew. it is a must have. anyone have cuttings, please dmail me. thanks.

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

How about this Hoya?

Thumbnail by Chantell
Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Yeah that pink Wondering Jew is georgous..i love it

Char

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

Breynia (Hawaiian snowbush) close up.

Thumbnail by hcmcdole
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

chantell love that hoya! are they easy to grow? i haven't ever had any hoyas.

kelly

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

hcmdoyle that is beautiful!

kelly

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Kelly,
If I grow it...it's easy...LOL Just don't pot them up too quick and don't over water them...they're great!!

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

chantell what is the name of the one in picture? it is amazing color!!!!!

kelly

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Hmm...not sure that I have the name...but it's the common variegated one you can find at the home depots - didn't realize that until AFTER I paid the $5 for the teeny plant through a mail order though. LOL It's only the newer growth that comes up this color. Not sure what's doing it...just enjoying it!! I'll be watching to see if green starts to come out in those leaves.

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

I think Chantell has a lovely H. 'Krimson Queen'. Those pink leaves are just adorable!

Deep East Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Not as lovely as Chantells' hoya but....

Thumbnail by podster

Keeping hoya outdoors... too bright light makes a pale pink new growth... I think the pink would be brighter if it weren't exposed to too much sun.

This message was edited Jun 7, 2006 9:48 PM

Thumbnail by podster

This is a coleus that was...

Thumbnail by podster
Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

very nice plants podster! thanks for sharing : ) your hoya is a beauty as well. that coleus is amazing color!

kelly

Unfortunately, the coleus was... I wasn't successful in keeping it alive thru the winter. I am surprised no one has posted the common variegated ornamental potato vine.

Thumbnail by podster
Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

podster,
Beautiful plants!!! Love all the colors!! My hoyas are in a north window so they don't really get that much sun - as I said I have no idea why that particular part of the plant is so pink - very strange if you ask me!! LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.