Tomorrow's the Day

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

I'm going digital camera shopping. When I get it...stand back everybody. I'm going picture posting crazy. Stay tuned................

Cramlington, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

How exciting! Make sure you get a camera with a decent macro facility, it will make your plant photography so much better. I love looking at all the details.

Looking forward to your photos :)

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

For the mid price range those Fuji's can focus within an inch...amazing!!

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

Here's the first one. More to come! This is my Rainbow Obake.

Thumbnail by NematanthusNut
Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Looks as though you got it right.....

Hap

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

I'm so pleased with the quality because I was really flying blind when I bought it. I don't really know much of anything about them. It was decently priced too. Of course by the time I got it all charged up it was dark outside so I brought in one plant to experiment with. I can't wait for tomorrow!

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

That's a really nice shot NN. What kind did you buy?

GH

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

It's an HP Photosmart R725v. It was only $249 at Walmart.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Sounds good, NN....enjoy it. It is so different to take pics and see them right away. AND if you don't like it, you can take another. I take pics of my plants, download them and if there is one that I don't like, I go out and take another. Another thing that I like about it is that I keep them all on my computer so now I don't have piles of photos in my closet that when I want a certain pic I can never find it. On the computer they are all in named files and they are all dated too. Ain't technology just grand???

Hap

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

Indeed it is, Happy. Indeed it is.:)

GH

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Good job!!!

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

This is so much fun! Here we have the front "jungle".

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

"Patriot"

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

Maxima Verde...just opening

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

Midori w/seeds

-South Central-, IL(Zone 6a)

Hey! You --are-- a NematanthusNut!

Your plants are beautiful, and beautifully presented!

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

Thanks!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Very pretty Holly.
Patti

Cambria, CA(Zone 10a)

Isn't having a camera exciting?! I walk around with mine taking shots of every little change in my plants. Yours are gorgeous and I'm glad you can finally share them with us.

Emporia, KS(Zone 5b)

Wow- NemanthusNut- your "jungle" looks really inviting! I like how you've arranged everything, how everything's in color... very nice!!

Congrats on the cam!

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

congrats! glad you got a good one! my hubby just bought me my first digital camera and its great with pictures of the kids etc. but closeups of plants don't work. it was a cheap camera but all we can afford at the moment. i hope to get a better one later on. i was so eager to get one but now wish i had saved my money and waited. live and learn.

kelly

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Wait a minute, Love.......just check the entire thing out and talk to someone who knows about the cams....I bet you have more stuff than you think.....

As I say for about everything in my life.........WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, READ DIRECTIONS.......

Good luck

Hap

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

I've had a great time with this one. My animals are beginning to run when they see me coming. I think they're going flash bulb blind. Thanks for the compliments. The jungle is nice except for these hummingbird sized mosquitoes!

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Boy, that big brown mosquitoe is a doozy.......never saw one that big..... and with teeth no less. WOW..

Hap

Mandeville, LA(Zone 9a)

LOL! That's too funny! He is a doozy though. That sums him up nicely!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.