Eleanor's VF-11

Nottingham, MD(Zone 7a)

So, I recently received some of this Magic Potion #9(just kidding!) and am anxious to start my plants on it. The only thing is I just fertilized my plants a little over a week ago, at 1/2 strength. I'll wait another week or so before beginning the Eleanor's regimen. Does anyone else here use Eleanors and see great results?

GH

Tulsa, OK(Zone 6b)

I've never heard of it. Got a link or some info??

Deb

http://www.vf-11plantfood.com/

Search the forums here for Eleanor's VF11, too and you'll find tons of information!

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

i just started using it GH and i love it! i got a sample bottle to try and have been using it for about 3 weeks now. lots of people on the a.v. board use it.

kelly

Dunedin, FL(Zone 10b)

I've used it for a few years on everything, all house plants, garden beds, lawn...It does like to work alone. Good Idea to re-pot, or leach plants and wait a month before using it.

SW, WI(Zone 4b)

I've heard *LOTS* of good reports on it, too, and I did try a sample bottle of it last year, but with so many plants I used it all up before I could give it a fair evaluation. (I should have just used it on a few plants over time, rather than on most of my plants at once!)

I'm planning to get a hold of more in the near future, but can't find it around here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.