prayer plant

Davenport, IA

My friend has a prayer plant and she is having problems with it. The leaves are turning up and it is becoming very leggy. Can anyone help me so I can help her with this? Thanks.

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Hello,

One of my prayer plants have done that to...the leaves are all curled in..I thought it was just cause it needed water hoewver i watered it and it is the same way...it is not dying..so i figured it has alot to pray about...LOL

Char

Davenport, IA

Did your plant ever come out of it? My friend will be happy to know it is just praying real hard, lol. Thanks!

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Tammy,

No it never did, matter of fact i just took it to the kitchen and watered it...i think i may replant it with some new soil and see if that help. This was a nice looking and healthy prayer plant..loved it...Will have to take a pic of her and see if anyone knows anything about why it is doing this.

Have a Great Sunday,

Char

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

I think I saw on a thread a while back that prayer plants like warm feet (sitting on TV or whatever). You might also make sure there are no drafts.

Sharon

Davenport, IA

Thanks Sharon. She tried repotting it yesterday, so maybe that will help.

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Tammy,

I just had to tell ya, My prayer plant has snapped outta the curled leaf position.....i took sharon advice about them liking warm feet and put it on the back of my monitor and WOW it looks wonderful...my hubby thought i was 'tarded saying it did not lilke it's feet cold an now i showed him how it looks and he said wow , you was right....heheheheh i love to prove him wrong....

Thanks for the advice Sharon :o)

Char

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.