A beautiful Wondering Jew

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

I just wanted to show off my new Wandering Jew, Tradescantia fluminensis 'Aurea'. I have never seen one of these before except online. I found it at walmart and it was a great price, $7.98. They had truck loads of other plants but only one like this, so I grabbed it up immediately. I am fascinated with all of the different color combinations, the green, geen and yellow stripe, solid yellow, etc. I took a few photos to show you all of its wonderful colors. I have never made a collage like this so I'm not sure how it will turn out. Anyway, I hope you enjoy my plant like I do.

JesseK

I'm sorry this came out a little small, I'm stilll learning how to use this program.

This message was edited Feb 9, 2006 4:38 PM

Thumbnail by Plantcrazii
Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Nice Jew. Never seen those at our Walmart.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Very pretty and great find.Patti

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Hey...I found one of these to at walmart here in North Carolina. I just fell in love with it. So glad i did get it, cause there was only 4 of them and went back the next day and they were all gone. I paid $8 for mine.

Char

Thumbnail by red_princess_71
Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

It was the same as our Walmart, except there was only one in the whole shipment. So I grapped it up really quick. I'm glad you got yours too.

JesseK

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.