BUY A KALANCHOE MANGINII

Payson, AZ(Zone 7b)

Can someone please recommend an online company to get this from? Ive heard of Logees but am not sure yet!

Thumbnail by lovethydog
Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

I would definitely recommend Logee's--they're one of the best! I've ordered from them numerous times and never had any problem.

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaleem

Santa Barbara, CA(Zone 10b)

Logee's! Here is one I got from them a few years ago. This picture was taken last year. It will start blooming soon.

Joooles

Thumbnail by jooolster
SW, WI(Zone 4b)

Nice, Joooles!!

I had a small one of these, and had trouble with it.
Any secrets to it's care?
I may not have given it enough light.

I have K. uniflora, and although it's a nice-sized plant, it has yet to bloom for me. It's had a few 'episodes' with mealy-bugs, though.

Lovethydog (love thy name!) if it helps, I bought my small plant from an ebay seller.
It was a few years back, but I'm sure it's available on ebay once in a while.

Santa Barbara, CA(Zone 10b)

Mine could be K. uniflora. I got it and manginii from Logee's, and I'm afraid I've lost track of which is which. They are both beautiful, however.

Payson, AZ(Zone 7b)

I went ahead and ordered from Logees. The one I am really interested in is the Uniflora. Even though Logee's has some heafty prices, they seem to be the only ones selling this guy. I also ordered the Strawberry Firetails which looks Fab!! Maybe I'll look in the trading area and post a plea there for a cutting.

Thumbnail by lovethydog

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.