Has anyone ever bought from this person????

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

I want a Philo Pink Princess so so bad, I finally found one that is not all that much $$$, So i was wondering if anyone ever bought from her before.. http://www.victoria-dove.com/Tropical-select.htm

Please let me know...

Thanks,

Char

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

Char, my emails repeatedly bounce back from her site. I love the episcia she has, but so far no contact. Let me know if you get through.

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Char, I've, too, emailed her a number of times regarding her plants, specifically the 'Pink Princess' Philo. She NEVER answers. Mine don't get returned, so I'm assuming she gets them? I don't know.

Pendleton, OR

I sent you mail

Elkhart, IN

i just tryed to buy the pink lady from this company. i filled out the order form and sent it in on the internet. then i tryed to e-mail the seller. i couldn,t get throw. kind of scary if i can,t get through by tonight. i will cancel that order at the bank. have any one else had the same trouble.nurselavern

Nurse, did you try to call the phone number listed? I have yet to get an email through but did not place an order yet.

Elkhart, IN

I didn,t see a phone number but i,m going back and check and see if they have a number posted i will let you know nurselavern

Elkhart, IN

i went back to the site they had another e-mail adress. i e-mailed that one i will let you know when i hear back from them

I found it on the Episcia pdf file http://www.victoria-dove.com/Plant-list-01-21.PDF
1-877-505-3683

Elkhart, IN

tryed to call no answer will try again tomorrow or monday will let you know. nurselavern

Elkhart, IN

every time i try this number it won,t go thru. i called toe operator and got the area code for that city and tryed again. the operator picked up and said this number is no longer in service. maybe they are out of business.

Elkhart, IN

i got a e-mail from them today they said they received my order and will ship the plants in april due to the weather

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Well, thank all of you gals/guys for getting this info for me....I may just wait and see how nurselavern plant arrives before I order any, unless someone else has received anything from her.

Thanks again,
Char

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.