Do you have CHAOS?

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

I know a little bit of Flylady stuff, I'm just not fully in to it... at least at this point. One thing that really struck a chord with me though, is her very accurate description of my life. I have CHAOS: Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome.

Especially as my garden is developing I really want to share it with people, but it's kind of embarrassing to ask someone over if I intend to walk them around the side of the house to the backyard, never allowing them to set foot in the house! Plus, living with the (literal) chaos inside really takes a silent toll. I can't truly relax, I waste lots of time looking for things that shouldn't be lost, and it just doesn't make me happy.

As per a song from Carolyn Ahrends, my resolution is that every day is New Year's Day, so I can resolve anew - every day if necessary - to try to erase CHAOS from my life. It'll take a while, I know, but I suspect it's worth the struggle.

How about you? Do you have CHAOS?

If you have beat it, what helped? What worked? What didn't?

This thread has 212 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!