My four new members :o)

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

This is a "china doll'

I just love it, never had one before, so hope she does ok

Thumbnail by red_princess_71
(Linda) Winfield, KS(Zone 6a)

Where are you finding all your neat new plants??

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

nice plant! just wanted to say hello and my wondering jew you sent me has roots now and growing like crazy.

Kelly

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Kelly,

I was gonna email you yesterday to see how you was doing and to tell you that i got a MG Plant Book....I LOVE IT!!! there are plants i never know about that i want now....Thanks for suggesting i get it :o)

Think i may have strep throat, throat starting hurting about 5 pm yesterday and OMG does it hurt now...gonna see if I can get into the Dr's today, I so hope it is not as i watch a lil 2 months old boy now and dont want him to get it as he just got over a respirtory infection...So say a prayer for me please.

Char

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

Char i sure will! Let me know when you get back from the doctor. if it helps any maybe the baby boy you watch won't get it as it is very uncommon for children under 1 yr. to get strep. I sure hope you start feeling better. I bet you got it from your sisters kids...didn't you say her kids had strep about 2 weeks ago? I am glad you got that book! Isn't it wonderful? I use mine all the time! It is a book I would reccommend to anyone!

Kelly

Middle of, VA(Zone 7a)

Char,
Nice China Doll - we had one that grew to be about 4 ft tall. If they're in the right place they really thrive!! One helpful hint (since it's what killed ours) they DO like to be root bound - do NOT like spreading out their roots. I still can't believe my potting it up killed ours...very sad, but I didn't know any better at the time. Nice filtered light and not too much water. They have the most beautiful dainty little leaves!!
Sorry you're not feeling well...hope you're feeling better soon!!
Chantell

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Thanks for the info Chantell, I will keep that in mind. My China Doll is doing well so far, lost only a few leaves.

Thanks for the get well wishes, I am feeling so much better then yesterday :o)

Char

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

Char so glad to hear you are feeling better!

Kelly

Northwest, OH(Zone 5b)

My daughter has a China Doll and it is doing great! Makes me want one.

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

char how are you doing????????????

kelly

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Kelly,

Thanks for asking, I am doing very well...just been busy with "LIFE" and all...still taking my amoxicillian and allegra.

How are you and your family doing? Hope all is very well there... Hey btw, i have alot of seeds left i am trying to get rid of, did you happen to see the thread on it http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/584442/ let me know if you want any of the seeds.

Have a good day :o)

Char

Roopville, GA(Zone 7b)

yes i saw the thread last night i will look at the list again and let you know. thanks! we are all well here. take care and stay well!

kelly

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.