A Beaut'! Pilea 'Moon Valley'

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

A Beaut'! Pilea 'Moon Valley'

Thumbnail by mkjones
Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

That really is a beaut! Did a double take though - thought one of my cats had gone visiting.
Sharon

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

Hey, is Jackson at your house?

I have that Pilea, has blooms like a mini Astilbe! very mini! I love it! Convinced me to buy p. Silver Tree, p. Purple Waffle and p. Pan Am!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I just bought Pan Am - Laurie, did you do anything special for blooms or just light/fertilizer?

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Crazii......you make me chuckle. I'm the same way--found plant A, so then decided I must have cousin B, C, D, and am looking for any others that I may have missed..........lol ;-)

That's Lilliput (aka Lilli) lurking about in the background.....she's my 110% feline'istic cat (so unfriendly), but she loves to follow me around. =)

Anita, I just use VF-11 for everything.

MK, I also found 'Emerald Green' pellonia too.

I went on a shopping spree this weekend - found some nice goodies. A huge 10" streptocarpella, 6" purple waffle cousin, hemigraphis cordata, pseudoranthum 'purple', 16 or 17 new begonias, huge iochroma, bolivian fuschia?, and lots of others.

here's Jackson, he's a lover not a fighter type. Plus he gargles when he meows, it's hysterical!

Thumbnail by begoniacrazii

Here's the hemigraphis

and the pseudoranthum

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

wow Laurie - those are real nice!

thanks, I'm already starting cuttings of the hemigraphis, it's leggy and could use a little trim.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.