Triple Christmas Thrillterrariums!

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Three different sizes too.....one large Victorian on a stand that my husband gave me.......one small Victorian table-top from my girlfriend, and another medium-sized stone gothic on a stand f/another friend! I'm in indoor gardening Heaven..................=)

Merry Christmas!!

MKJ

p.s. And do those who love me KNOW me, or what??? ;-)

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

How come those who love you, know you, and the closest thing I got was an already potted amaryllis that was already 3" sprouted? LOL

xxxx,Carrie
[very happy with my family and my Christmas, thanks.]

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, there WAS the L'Occitane Verbena set that my husband gave me too, in super-sized bottles no less. Thing is, when a neighbor gave me a set earlier in the year, he said, "Yuck, that stuff is awful!" ;-)

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Oh, you lucky duck! I love that verbena L'occitane stuff! I was very sick 3 or 4 years ago and had been in the hospital for weeks. A friend who came to visit (empty-handed, apparently) and grabbed a mini l'Occitane sampler in the hospital gift store. I'd had my back rubbed in hospital lotion (the kind that smells like suet) and no kind of soap or shampoo for three weeks. Ohhh, that l'Occitane stuff was heavenly! Of course my daughter and I bought a pint-size bottle of something that smelled a little like it and my husband thinks it smellls like lemon Pledge! Lol. Enjoy your SUPER-SIZED set [not all that jealous].

xxxx, Carrie

This message was edited Dec 27, 2005 5:44 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.