ALL my lilies

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

The patience of a saint.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I'd say!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

2zeus--GREAT window art! Do you do requests? I have some great daylilies/iris for you.....

Treviso, Italy(Zone 9a)

That is an absolutely AMAZING collection. Thanks for sharing. KEEP sharing :)

(Zone 6a)

Zeus, AWSOME stained glass work!!!

NotMartha, Amazing lily collection!!!

I'm glad I found this thread.
Steve

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Not Martha. Please give us a lesson on how to do a collage like that. It is just wonderful. As for Moby and the bowling balls, wish I didn't live in the inner city. They are just lovely but wouldn't last a single day (or night) in my garden.

Stained glass I love. Quite beautiful.
Inanda

(Zone 7b)

You mean someone would steal them?

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

heh, heh....that could be fun ~ how about if you bury a nice long piece or rebar in the ground with 3 - 4 inches above ground, then stick the exposed end in a finger hole with Liquid Nails or something of the sort. Besides, they might not want to run too far with a 16 pound ball. >:)

Picasa 2 for your collages. http://google.picasa.com/

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Moby,

How nice of you. Now I just have to have enough lily pix to MAKE a collage. Thankyou thankyou thankyou. And you know, think I will try to find an old bowling ball. Think I'll put it in the guerrilla garden. If I put it in my own garden people will step on far too many things trying to get it out.

inanda

Haydenville, MA(Zone 5a)

great collage Notmartha! I keep wanting to click on the small images to see the full size!
I have not tried anything like this...thanks for the link Moby.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Wow, what a collection! I am way behind, Dori. Moby, has tried to help me. What software are you using to make these pretty collages?
Teresa

Do you have these in mixed beds or separate?

This message was edited Apr 20, 2006 9:55 PM

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

You are definately Martha of the lilies!!! You have inspired me ! I love Orientals, but want to branch out.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

You can make collages of any size ~ even if you only have a few pics. If you don't have enough to make it 'square', the program will repeat pics until it is square.

Thumbnail by Moby
Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Beautiful, Moby! I hope to get a digital camera before bloom time this year.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I hope you get one. (lol) They're easy and kind of like computers ~ once you have it, you'll wonder how you ever managed with out!

(Zone 6a)

I just went and downloaded the program...
Now to check it out...
Thanks, Moby.

Steve

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

thanks everyone for your comments and moby for helping! -new computer here and i lost all those downloaded programs-grrrrr

i just keep collecting lilies like my other habits!!! lol

Teresa they are mingled through the big garden and i have in that Big garden a rose and lily garden(its the evil garden)
The rose thornes always draw blood!!!

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Where did you down load it from?

Dori, I don't have a rose yet. I have 3 coming from a local trade. They didn't have any daylilies! I have been thinking of buying that Double Knockout rose. I want one that doesn't require to much attention.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

teresa i had downloaded picasso on my old computer where last summers pictures are still stored and then it started messing up so we got this new one and i havent downloaded any of that old stuff on this new one!

I got a collection of roses started too-im bad! mini's and huge LOL

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Maybe I can Google and find the software to download. I love seeing so many grouped together.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

There is a link above ~

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

http://picasa.google.com/

...and it works well with other flowers, too! :-)

Thumbnail by pirl

. . . .and it even works with babies!

Thumbnail by pirl
Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks, I missed it.
You are one step ahead of me, Arlene. I was thinking about family photos too. He is a cutie! Have lots of fun with him while he is little. My fourteen year old son is now over 6ft 2. It is great when I need him to do some heavy lifting ,he still listens to him Mom.

(Zone 6a)

Or you can use it for pets......

Steve

Sorry that some of the pics are over exposed

Thumbnail by SW_gardener

I bet that's the Easter bunny! How cute.

Columbia Heights, MN(Zone 4a)

Looks like a lily eating critter to me!

Alpharetta, GA(Zone 7b)

drooling .. I love lilies!!!

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

Me too!

(Zone 6a)

Beaker, I think she would eat the lilies.......if I let her! :)

Steve

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.