Golden Queen

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6b)

Your very welcome. I wish I could have sent more seeds but the pods are being very slow and stingy.

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6b)

P.S. Erick, I had gotten a littel busy helping Dh build me some more shelves in the GH so I didn't get to mail until this morning.

St. Paul, MN(Zone 4b)

Hello Dott.

I was thrilled to come home last night and find the package from you - with seeds included! Thank you very much. I can hardly wait to get them planted! Know that your kindness and generosity is sincerely appreciated.

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Erick

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6b)

Your very welcome Erick, enjoy.

I know Sandy (ilovejesus99) also posted somewhere that her package was opened also but I can't find her post to me anywhere. If anyne else recieved an opened package with no seeds please let me know and if and when another pod ripens I will make sure to get more out. I don't know what went wrong. I double checked every package after they were weighted for postage at the PO since my return labels weren't sticking very well. My guess is someone at the PO will have some pretty plants next season.

Dott

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Dott, I received the seeds you sent me. Thank you sooooo much! What can I send you in return?
:) Donna

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6b)

I don't need a thing Donna but thank you for asking. I'm glad yours made it safely to their new home.

Dott

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Can't wait to start them.
:) Donna

Kittrell, NC(Zone 7b)

I received mine today!! This time all were intact. Thanks so very much. I mailed your d. discolor and huge alba today. The morning glories are so pretty. Thanks ever so much!!

Hagerstown, MD(Zone 6b)

Thabks for letting me know and your very welcome. I will let you know when they arrive.

Dott

Lizella, GA(Zone 8a)

Dott, I am new to Dave's Garden. Was looking though the forums and saw that beautiful yellow Golden Queen. I don't suppose you have any seeds left???? Did you have it in full sun? I have double white and triple yellow,, but guess you have those. Happy spring (almost)....

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.