Mailing Plants

Wesley Chapel, FL(Zone 9a)

Calif_Sue,

I sent you D-mail, regarding your variegated Alocasia macrorrhizos. I can't find one anywhere, and I was hoping you might know where I could get one.

Steve

Orange, CA(Zone 10b)

Steve,

I d-mailed you on Thursday, remember? I was hoping that the one I sent you would come on Saturday, but I guess not. Monday for sure, then.

Wesley Chapel, FL(Zone 9a)

Quyen,

Yeah, I read that email. I'm trading with so many people, I'm losing track. I saw the pic you posted, of the plants I sent to you.

Steve

Molly and Sue, that IS wierd! My delivery confirmation is NEver checked! I always have to uncheck the insurance and check the delivery confirmation. Maybe we're getting at that page from a different 'direction' or something. Or maybe there are preferences you can set and I haven't set them. I'll have to check it out. All I know is it's annoying to me that insurance is always automatically checked.
Ardesia, it's been that way here for quite a while. Also, anything that weighs more than a pound cannot be put in the weigh and pay receptacle at the post office unless it has printed postage. No stamps. I had a package returned to me because I had used two priority mail stamps instead of the printed postage. I had to take it to the post office and hand it to a person behind the desk. That's it. Nothing else. I just handed it across the desk. I could have been a terrorist and they would never have known. It's these kind of rules that drive me a bit mad at times. I know why they have them, but I find it hard to believe that they really make a difference to anyone except law abiding citizens.

Well, don't get me started... I better just stop now.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.