Looking for Baby's Tears

Ridgeville, IN(Zone 5a)

I'm wondering if anyone has Baby's Tears (soleirolia soleirolii) for trade or for postage? It would be a housplant here in IN, but I understand in the warmer states it's used as a groundcover outdoors. I've been trying to find this plant for some time, with no luck so far. I have lots to trade, just let me know what kind of plant you would be looking for....or if you'll trade for postage. Thanks. Jenny

also posted in the Plant Trading Forum

Garberville, CA(Zone 9a)

Hi, Jenny.

I have quite a bit of it, and it is very easy to get starts off of. If you haven't already had an offer, let me know, and I can send you some!

Lori

Ridgeville, IN(Zone 5a)

HI Lori. I have found someone that has it, and is willing to trade with me. Thanks for your offer though. If for some reason I can't get it to take, I'll let you know. ;o) Thanks. Jenny

Noblesville, IN

Jenny,

I just read this and decided to respond even though it was written long ago. If you ever get a chance to go to the Indianapolis Museum of Art greenhouse-GO! They have so many great plants for sale and also in their personal collection. The IMA is a great resource for speciman collecting

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.