Weegy's excess iris part II

Loganville, GA(Zone 8a)

I would love to get some of you irises from you. Let me know what I need to do.

Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi, do you have any left or are they all gone??? Anxiously awaiting your reply!!!
Rose_petalzz(Ruby)

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

I have planted the iris' along with some more that another friend sent me......here is the new garden.

Thumbnail by houseplntjunkie
Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

and one from the other direction....

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Woo hoo, Scooby, I'd swear I saw one of them smiling!!! Thanks for that! I like your doggy!

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

thanks!! The doggie just wanted to be in the pic...the other doggie is in the first pic......see if you can find him.....well the part of him thats in the pic.....lol.....small part...

This message was edited Aug 15, 2005 3:24 PM

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

Louise,
Blatant sure is purty... Can you box up some of that rain and send this way? LOL
Winnie

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Nope, Winnie, I missed it for you, I tried!
It only lasted about 45 minutes but WOW, it was alot!
Ok, Scooby, I'm looking............

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Scooby, I don't see him, on my end the picture is a little dark, where's the doggy???

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I sent off 11 boxes today. If you don't get yours and you sent me postage, please let me know. I'm pretty sure I got everyone taken care of except for a couple that I will D-mail and get their's off next week. I'm trying to be organized but if for some reason you don't receive a box from me and you should have, let me know. I don't want to miss anyone.
Alot of the ones I sent out were not named, I'm sorry for that. I hope that everyone is happy with their iris's and I really want to see their new homes!
Thanks everyone!

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

the doggys butt is in there......on the right side, bottom corner.....I will show you....

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

sorry did it wrong,brb......

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

I will try again...

Loganville, GA(Zone 8a)

Too Funny! Love the artistic flair.

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

there ya go......here is apic of the whole dog....not the best pic, but a pic nonetheless!!

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

we were siding the house hard core when the pic was taken......the yard is a mess in this pic.....please excuse......thanks

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

No apology needed, thanks for the doggy's butt! I really love that tongue!! I think he needs water!
Thanks Scoob!
Hi Michelle! Yours on on their way! 2 boxes!
That was sweet to think of you aunt.

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

this is him a few moments earlier.....hence the tounge

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

That explains it! His buddy pooped him out!

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

Right...you got it!!

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

Hiyaa Louise! I'm a-sendin out your switchcovers today! Hope you love em!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Thanks Key! I'm sure I'll love them, they were made by you and they have iris's on them! I appeciate it soooooooooooo much and I'll let you know when they get here. Thanks so much again.

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

You are very, very welcome Louise! Give yourself a big hug! - mich
BTW..keyi is expecting to become a kitty grandmother at any moment! My lovely kitty is gonna be a momma, hopefully today! I am all on pins and needles. http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/537943/ if anyone wants to keep watch with me.
Iris are from my grandmothers home and bloom in spring and again in fall, at least for the last 2 years they have!

Thumbnail by keyi
Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi weegy12,
Am I too late to get in on the Iris giveaway? I am not picky either. I do have a good many old fashioned purple, but not too much of anything else! LMK and I will send you a check out. Thanks so much.
JanetS

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Great picture Key! I'm going to keep watch with you!
Janet, let me catch my breath this week and I'll get back to you and let you know. I have a bunch here but have some big orders coming in so need to stop giving away at this point. Remind me if I don't hear from you.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Great picture Key! I'm going to keep watch with you!
Janet, let me catch my breath this week and I'll get back to you and let you know. I have a bunch here but have some big orders coming in so need to stop giving away at this point. Remind me if you don't hear from me.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

oops, didn't edit that right!

Braselton, GA(Zone 7b)

Okay, I will thanks!

Loganville, GA(Zone 8a)

Weegy Hi!
Got irises today, wow that was fast. Just got back from my great aunts and she is thrilled. I've got postage going out today for you. I'll post pics of my babies and their new home as soon as they are in the ground. (giving big hug)

Belvidere, IL(Zone 5a)

Just letting you know I received my Irises today. Thank you very much for sharing them with me. Can't wait until they bloom.

Nancy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

I hope they do well for you guys, it has been my pleasure to make you all happy. I've got a few more big orders to fill and will post here when I have excess again.
Thanks Janet, and I mean it...D-mail me to remind me, I know I'll forget!
I sure hope I haven't missed anyone, if you haven't heard from me and you haven't received your iris's, please don't hesitate to let me know. Especially if you sent postage already. There is so much going on here, went out wedding dress shopping for one of my daughter's today, we found a dress, yippppeeee, but I'm really spreading myself thin here and need to be reminded at times. I will definitely get your iris's to you, that's a promise.
I hope to have this offer all wrapped up in the next week or two. It's been great, I won't have to throw one single rhizome away!
Thanks everbody!

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

keyi is a kitty grandma to 5 lovely kittens born just today!

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

awsome!! are you gonna show us some pics??

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

received my irises. thanks very much. belinda

Loganville, GA(Zone 8a)

Weegy & All
Okay here they are in their new home among the crepe myrtles and blue lily turf
Can't wait till spring!

Thumbnail by peachbongi
hanna, WY(Zone 4b)

It looks good. Yvonne

Yukon, OK(Zone 7b)

keyi is too tired to garden after midwifing kittens, but still thinks Louise it a doll-lady. scooby-I have a thread in pets : which kittens should I keep? I didn't know if it was P.C. to post pet pics in Iris (or daylilies for that matter, since I spend equal time in both forums)

Utica, MI(Zone 6b)

to be quite honest, i thought i was on that thread, as the only post i saw when i skipped to new was yours!! I got a little confused......sorry, but Congratulations!!

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Yea, Peach, that looks beautiful! Where did you get those lovely rhizomes??!?!?!?!?!?
Key, congrats on the new litter. My neighbor is having to bottle feed 4 week old kitten, his mama died a week after having them. You're a sweet person too!
Enjoy everyone and keep those pictures coming!

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

Lousie,
I am finally beginning to feel more like myself. Planted some daylilies that I got for postage yesterday.
DH made me two new beds and will expand another one today. Getting ready for that box of Iris next week and more Daylilies. I have a long row of ditch lilies I want to dig up but don't know as I will get to that till spring. Any ideas how to get rid of them all?
Are you thru digging this fall? How often do you thin your Iris to make them bloom so beautiful?
Winnie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.