South Florida November 2005 RU

Fort Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10b)

Thanks, I'll try and remember that. I like going to this type of outing.

My wife's car is a big four door explorer. If you want, I can use her car that day and we go in that.

My wife won't come. She has already seen all your pictures and I think she is a little jealous. Laugh!

Art

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

Ohhhh Art,

I really don't think a Ford Explorer is going to be big enough.

Just for me alone: We have the S Fla Round-up, in September I have the KYRU, stopping to see many people along the way. Taking many plants and by February will have many rooted cuttings to share again.

My van can seat 5 people with the remaining seats and when I clear out out my paint supplies, can fit a lot of plants in the back with no fear of getting it dirty.....it already is, so no worry.

Well, plenty of time to plan for that one.

Molly
:^)))

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

I'll be there!! Maybe Paul as well. Just let us know when and where!

Stacy,

Will that be for the S. Florida one here in November or the Central/south one in February?

Either way it will be great to see you again.

Molly
:^)))

Lutz, FL(Zone 9b)

Both most likely and it will be great to see you too Molly Ü

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

bump

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Hi, all.

I plan to attend the Nov RU, providing we've moved by that date.

Ooooh, this will be so much fun. Imagine the thrill to a northerner: gardening in what I have known all my life as winter, the dead season.

The house goes on the market tomorrow. Look out below, the polar bear is on his way!

Sylvain

Lakeland, FL

yup, five of us. me, dad, lucy, billie and uncle jack. me

Safety Harbor, FL(Zone 9b)

Happy --

Maybe you could update your first post on this thread so folks just checking in will know the date and location? There is another one Oct. 8 in Florida near Lake City... :)

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

Ya'll need to check in over on the Hurricane Rita thread. Since nobody really knows where it's going, we need to keep track of the Florida Crackers!
Pati

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/545994/

Lakeland, FL

So, where is the one at for Feb.? Cork

Corky,

You may have to organize that one. I'll be up by Gainesville by then.

Molly

Lakeland, FL

k, Would love to. I see the Dr. tomorrow to find out if I have hodgkins Lymphoma. Opps I should say Oncologist, so anyhoo when I know something I will let ya know. xoxoxox, me

Safety Harbor, FL(Zone 9b)

Corky --

You can find it under the Roundup Forum. Juja started it: "North Central Florida Plant Swap", and it is Sat. Oct. 8, about 12 miles south of Lake City (directions and everything).

Also under the Roundup Forum is the "Trade & Wish list for North Central FL Plant Trade" started by Juja. Happy reading!

Lots of plant swaps to get ready for. OH, and the one in Feb., too.

And hopefully, better news from dr. appointment.

Sue

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

BUMP

I guess I just wasn't meant to ever get to go to a RU. *sob* Somehow my doctor found out I was going and scheduled surgery for Nov. 9th. I tried to get him to give me a later date, but it was the only one he had open until the first of next year.
Pati

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Oh Pati....some people do anything to......lol

So sorry that you can't make it, but first things first. I know you'd rather be with us. Is there anything that we can do for you?

Hap

Well Hap, let's see now...............hmmmm. No, can't think of a thing right now, bless your heart. I have waited all summer to have my Impatience to plant with my Coleus and I WILL get that done.

I got a call from Sugar yesterday evening. She was sitting on the side of the pool cooling her feet off. What a job she has! Walking on steel plates and concrete really takes a toll on her feet......and just wait 'til you hear her describe "shimmying" in on her belly to go inside a boiler! It's funny, but scarey!!!
Pati

P.s. I'm going to copy this off and post again.

Fort Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10b)

The S Fla RU for November 12 has a new thread. It can be reached at http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/548238/

Art

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.