Show off your iris garden!

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Here's one....'Taco Supreme'... in front of our Japanese Maple...I thought it was a clever combination (except for the ugly stake). Oh, well... ;-)

Thumbnail by tabasco
Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

That IS a great combination! The plants really compliment each other!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

This has been a lovely thread and I have enjoyed it...

I don't know the name of these iris... I grow them in a large pot on the top step of the patio ...

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Pretty!!!!! Such a deep color!!!

Judy

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Judy, I haven't chatted with you in awhile (I haven't been on much lately) ... hope all is well at your end... How are your Bullies? I just love 'em....

Central Texas, TX(Zone 8a)

Here is a picture of my back garden - it has irises among other things. Next year it will have even more irises.

Thumbnail by Texas_Doodlebug

Here's a different view of the garden, showing some additional flowers.

Here's a close up of my Bethany Claire in the left corner of the garden.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Texas~

LOVELY GARDEN! :]

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Very Lovely Garden, Thanks for sharing it with us!

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

texas--your garden is beautiful...love your irises and the companion flowers. I bet you really enjoy your collection...do you have IDs for some of the plants?

Thanks. t.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Texas_Doodlebug, I echo the above postings.

Judy

Thanks everyone. I really enjoy my garden and can't wait to get outside each day to see what has bloomed. My goal is to have something blooming from Feb through Dec.

tabasco - I do have IDs for most of my plants. Since I started the garden from scratch when we built our house, I have planted everything in it (except the weeds). The only things I don't have Ids for are some plants my Dad gave me from his garden or if they were mis-IDed when I bought them. Fortunately, there aren't many of those. Then I had the big question this year of which iris was my Bev Sills and which was the Dreamsicle. I planted them close to each other.... a big mistake I won't make again.

Glad you enjoyed the pictures.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.