Has anyone ever seen or heard of this????

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Hello Y'all,

I was looking on ebay for houseplants seeing I could find some I dont have and come across this one..I looked in PF's and cant seem to find it there...I have never seen such a pretty plant...If anyone has any of this plant out there, would you be willing to part with some of it....i may have something for trade or just pay postage.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1510&item=4383936300&rd=1

Thank You,

Char

Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

I dont remember the last time I saw something so beautiful.

Lilburn, GA(Zone 7b)

Char....I found one of these at my local garden center....they knew nothing about it...but it was so beautiful I bought it anyway. First planted it in my shade garden...it let me know in a hurry that it DID NOT like it there! Dug it up and it's now residing in a pot on my deck (am sun, pm shade). So far, so good. It's starting to show some signs of having "babies" around the base of the plant. I would be happy to get one of these babies to you when they become toddlers.
carole in atlanta

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

Carole, I would be so happy if you could send me one of the babies. Thank You so much :o)

Char

Lilburn, GA(Zone 7b)

Char....plse contact me via my mail.....with your info and such.
regards, carole
PS if anyone else would like to trade....let me know :-)

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Isn't it beautiful! I had seen that someone else had the plant but have never seen it around here. Love the colors in it.
:) Donna

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

I've seen it many times at Lowe's. In the section where they have the small pots of assorted tropicals, by their Orchids

Judy

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Oh sure....now you tell us....lol.
:) Donna

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Wow, what a gorgeous plant! Did you see this one in the PF?
http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/62800/

Valley Village, CA

Could it be a Draceana tri-color ? ? Norma

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.