Will this Grow?

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I have this plant I don't know the name maybe someone does I got a cutting last year and this is what it is doing I am sending 2 pictures one of the plant the other of the bud can anyone tell me if this Bud will grow?and does it need to be dryed out
Dimmer
ps. you can see a little of the bud in the bottom of pic but I will send the bud next

Thumbnail by Dimmer
( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

This is the Bud

Thumbnail by Dimmer
Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

You've got a Moses-in-the-Cradle plant. The bud is the flowers. I sent someone my seeds to try and grow. There's a variegated one I would luv to get a piece of.
:) Donna

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

This grows like a weed here. The one you show is in despirate need of sun. I have literaly thousands in my yard; I use them as a ground cover. They propagate with runners as you see by your off-shoot. With more sun, the green and purple will get a lot darker and the leaves will be more upright. Good luck..

Nancy Lee

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

Nancy Lee
Well As you can see the sun is not strong up here in the U.P.most of the time its snow I had it by a grow lite and I think I bruned a little of the edge I will put it out front where the sun is shinning hopefully that will help more thanks for the infor
Kim

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Pardon me, but I assume MI is not Missouri? Snow all the time.....how do you stand it, and really where are you?

Nancy Lee

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I live in The Upper peninsula of Michigan 10 miles away from Marquette Michigan well today is a nice day its about 37 so thats not bad we have bets up here to see when the lakes will melt The one year I won the pool and it was may 15 open day for wall eyed fish. So I just stay in I am Layed off for the winter and I hope it will start soon or I may have to Move.
Kim

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Down here we have hot summer and cool summer.....(cool summer is out winter..) come on down, it's beautiful.

( Kim) Zion, IL(Zone 5a)

I have a sister that lives ni North Ft, Meyers and my son has just moved down by Tampa I think someplace that starts with a Z? Well it is cold now 2 and I have no idea with the windchill I was going to go out but I think I might just stay home today.

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Absolutely............it could be dangerous out there................Keep snuggy...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.