Cheap Daylilies

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

I said I wasn't posting on the Patron's link until I'd made a different deal with them.
But if your a beginner like I am with daylilies.Here are some good old standby's.You can hardy go wrong with the prices.lol.Check it out.Thanks,Jody

http://shangriladaylilies.com/

Kylertown, PA(Zone 5b)

Marietta Gardens has $4 and $5 daylilies as well, and they send nice plants.

http://www.mariettagardens.com/

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

bayberry row is having a half off sale right now. i ordered from the them last spring and received nice daylilies. already placed a order this month.

http://www.bayberryrow.com/default.asp

St Peters Village, PA(Zone 6a)

Hi Jody, i'm making new large beds and, like you, need a quantity of several varieties; but couldn't figure the pricing on shangrila. duh!
When it says 5 in the price column is that for only one???

Happy Hols to you and yours

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

I just e-mailed them.And asked how much postage is.In the flyer it says These are 1 to 2 fan divisions and We charge UPS acual charges.They will also ship C.O.D. I'll have an answer for you today or I'll call them.I'm sure the answer is no!!!
I was just sent a flyer from them, it has the prices per daylily from .35 for unknown mixed to 2.00 highest for Barbra Michell.The flyer has for 1.50 Andrew Vallien,Big Bird,Cedar Waxwing,Chicago Apache,Chicago Cherry,Dominic,Lavendar Dew,Jimmy Crackcorn,Lavendar Illusion,Orange Vols,Strawberry Candy,Winsome Lady,Siloam Merel Kent,Red Voluntee,Ruffled Apricot,Leprechaun's Wealth.The rest are 1.00 to .50 cents each.They are Stella De Oro,Annie Welch,Bonanza,Celebrity Elite,Cheek to cheek,Cinderell's dress,Demetrius,First Show,Frans Hals,Gold Nugget,green Illusion,Halls Pink,Hyperion,Ice carnival,Laverder Achevement,Lemon Yellow,Little Business,Louis Manelis,mary Todd,Pardon me,Peaches and Cream,Pink,Prairie moonlight,Prince hall,Raspberry Pixie,Raspberry Masterpeice,peaches and Cream,Winsome Lady,Star of David,Ming toy,Sammy Russell,So lovely and Star of david.Sounds like a good deal to me.Jody

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

daylily970,
Thanks for the site.I'm sure I'll be ordering from there,too.lol.Great prices.Jody

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

JodyC, ridaught daylilies (http://www.ridaught.com/) is another great place to order from especially the four fans. you can split the cost with a friend or trade them. i received great plants from them.

daylily970
I also have an order ready for bayberry. I'm assuming the prices posted on site are already half price??
When I ordered from March Madness sale last season, the listed prices were full price - when they arrived the bill was for half. Thanks

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

springoaks, i order with the same assumption as you.

daylily970, you must be sitting on line also. Have you been on the shangrila site? For example, under price list for Stellas under price it has 10. That is what I was asking JodyC. They say we have configured our products in $10 groups. What the h does that mean??? JodyC's info was totally different.

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

daylily970 - thanks for the link to bay berry row, I ordered several this afternoon from work : )

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

I think they are like 4 for 10.Jody

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

I only gave you the info I got in the flyer they sent me.They haven't e-mailed back yet. I also asked about postage and cod.I might open the box and refuse it.Jody

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Yes from the flyer he sent you have to buy 10 of each to get them for .35 cents-2.00 each.Sorry my mix up.lol.Jody

This message was edited Dec 25, 2004 2:14 AM

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

IDEA:
If you buy a couple of differnet cultivars and I buy of a couple cultivars different cultivars,we can trade.If several of us did that we'd have a good assortment. Jody

Granite City, IL

If you buy from them on ebay you can buy them each. I bought from them this summer from ebay bought I believe 8 and the 3 that bloomed were true to name. The Strawberry Candy was awesome. They were single fans.

Puddles

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

I'll take a look on e-bay.
Thanks,Jody

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Here's a link to some neat spiders a lot of them have already sold out.

http://www.valleyofthedaylilies.com/pricelist1.htm

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

i have alot of daylilies for sale i sell ebay some 2.00 each for 2 bulbs

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

What kinds do you have.I'll maybe just send you a check if that's okay.Jody

I did bid on 6 different ones on the lily auction I got the for between 3 and 4 dollars for two fans.
Chicago Raspberry 3.00
Red Ribbons 3.00
Brocaded Gown 4.00
Dominic 3.00
So Lovely 3.00
Cleo 3.00
S&H 8.00
Total 27.00
I'm thrilled.Jody

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Maineroses, I'd like to know what you might have for next summer! Always looking for good northern daylilies!
Thanks Bonnie

Farmington, ME(Zone 4b)

Jody, I bought from Valley Of The Daylilies this past summer and they were great!!

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

That's good to hear.Thanks,Jody

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

hmmm---spiders? Don't tempt me right now! I'm trying to get walls & ceilings painted all thru the house & cabinets cleaned up so I can play all summer in my garden.

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

I just placed my 3rd DL order within the past 7 days, hope I get it out of my system before I go broke! I'm adding lots more spiders...... : )

I just took a moment to go thru Bayberry's listings---great prices on doubles & spiders! I already have all the ones I love on thier list, so I guess i'm safe....

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

i bid on 6 more on the lily auction same seller dablaw she is here on Dave's.Jody

Sounds like someone will do alot of digging next spring....

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

By the way ~ dablaw is a 'he'.

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

This will be my 1st time ordering from Bayberry Row and Marietta's, I hope BB Rows are nice plants. I've got to save some of my $$, I'm planning to take a road trip to dablaw's this summer, no telling how crazy I might go seeing all those DLs in person : )
I got these from Bay Berry Row:
Fellow
Finger Lakes
Mt. Top Experience
Spider Miracle
Kindly Light
Francis of Assisi (The Patron Saint of Animals, with all my animals, I just had to have that one + it's purty too!)

Mooresville, NC(Zone 7a)

I think you will be pleased with the Bayberry Row plants. I bought from them last spring and was very happy. Nice healthy plants and lots of fans (extras). I have another order in for this spring.

Coshocton, OH(Zone 6a)

vicki, i have brought from both and you will be pleased with them. i have already placed an order with both. belinda

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

dablaw opps.Thought it was signed Laura.Thanks for telling me.Jody

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Jody - Laura is his wife, but David (dablaw) is who post on here.

Ivory & Belinda - thanks, that's good to know! I'm always nervous the 1st time ordering from a new place. I can't wait to see all my new blooms!! Most of the 40+ dls that I added last year were put in late, so I didn't get to see many blooms : ( I'm hoping to get to see plenty this summer by starting early.

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

I'm with you.I'd love to see some blooms this year.Jody

Murray, KY(Zone 7a)

Thanks girls for straightening out the guy girl thingy. Laura handles most all the auction and web sales and I post on here and do the hybridizing(mainly)and digging. I'm usually the one causing trouble where she is the business end of it all. Later taters.....David the daylily GUY!!

Murray, KY(Zone 7a)

My bday wasnt on here today wahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! sob sob tear tear......

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Awwwww dablaw, I'm so sorry : (

I don't have any of those cool birthday cake pics or anything so I'll just wish you a....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dablaw!!!!!!! (male) lol.Jody

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

David - I don't see your birthday in the Monthly list under Extras so I suspect you don't have it entered under your Preferences.

Hope you have a good one!! Here's a colorful bouquet for you. :-D

Thumbnail by langbr

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.