oh my!!!

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

Hey ya'll!!! hope i dont get to annoying at this ....just figured out my BRAND NEW DIGITAL CAMERA....please check out my pics and help me with id's....

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1723931&a=13254927

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

Yeah! You obviously learned to use the new camera very quickly! The photos are great. That is quite a collection of "babies" you have there!

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7a)

Beautiful pix (great job, you don't look like a camera newbie to me), nice, healhty plants, great setting, when are we invited for a swim? Sorry, but don't know those particular epis.

Pirate Girl

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

thx zanymuse and pirate_girl...it was only the third try at takin pics and i hope to get better real soon....i got tons of plants that are feeling neglected coz they are not in the album...not to mention 3 cats that currently are practicing their best impressions of "plant like behavior" to get their mugs pictured online....

btw Pirate_Girl - anytime your in the area, your invited for a swim....admission is "one small cutting" lol

Brooklyn, NY(Zone 7a)

Ckrdpst,

Thx so much, really just kidding, as I am a lap swimmer recreationally, I couldn't resist; your pool just looks so clean, cool & inviting. But I do appreciate the offer all the same.

Are you anywhere near Ft. Lauderdale? My Dad lives near there & I was down there for the first time Spring 2000; couldn't believe how lush & gorgeously everything grew. You lucky dog you, certainly if ever I am nearby, plenty of succulent cuttings will come along for the ride. Thx again, very sweet of you.

PG

Kamloops, BC(Zone 4b)

Dear Jeanne,

Yes, thank you for the pics, they are great - it's good to see the plants behind the woman, figuratively speaking. The one is definitely an epiphyllum (#7 - characterized by the flat blade of a leaf don't know the species/hybrid name) - the other is also an epiphytic cactus, but not an epiphyllum. Do you have any other pics I can't help you on?

Thanks again for sharing, CP - Love ya better than a dead mealy bug!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.