Brenda aka langbr need a new best friend part 2

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Well I caught Pa hiding in shed .He is now busy building me a greenhouse . So many people to control and so little time ,oh well some one has to do it .

The work crew.
im going to start lily seeds in here and all kinds of things .a greenhouse at last .

Thumbnail by tazzy

Look who thinks shes getting big dog house. See problems on the horizon .

Thumbnail by tazzy

ok so the game .whos line is it .is over ??? where are you moby ,starr debra , jullie wanda ?? did you not get let out ?

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

OK, I just caught up to ya.... Love the pictures, wish I was getting a greenhouse... I am so happy that you are getting one... What is your doggie's name? (please dont tell me Bert or Bertha) Very cute...

SENDA .
We thought he would be a good watch dog.we have found out he is a guide dog " this way or the valuables" over here for door key ,my foods in here and pet me and I will show you the family skeletons .A few days around Wanda's wonder dog and he is corrupted .

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Tazzy, YOU are one lucky dog to get a greenhouse!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL... our dog is too lazy to even guide... she prefers to lay around on the sofa and watch tv. How pathetic is that? I seldom watch tv, too busy online or outside. (preferably outside).

So far only 120 $$.Twyla gave us a big role of heavy duty plastic film she had .What is so funny DH scraped and painted all the sides of the shed were adding it on to ,except this side .so i thinking he thinks this will be easier than finishing painting it .Its only been 3 years since he started painting ,he a ball of fire that pa just cant keep him still for longer than 3 years .LOL

This message was edited Oct 26, 2004 11:32 AM

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

LOL I bet that story will ring a bell for lots of us...

This was a house dog and my cat has the grandpa claws [pun intended] no pets in house but him so dog get shed ,the dog love cats and wants to plan with cat .Cat thinks she is nuts want no part of it dog just cries when cat take up a tree .

Lenexa, KS(Zone 6a)

Tazzy -- you lucky, lucky lady!! DH rolls his eyes when I mention a greenhouse. Not enough room he says.

DH stripped our deck on May 8th and I'm STILL waiting for it to finally get refinished/stained. He did get busy about a month ago and got most of it refinished but has the rise portion of the steps to do. This only after I told him the winter snows and cold would bring rot to the deck boards if he didn't get it finished. Guess he thinks the vertical part of the stairs can outlast the winter snows. I'll probably be looking at the unfinished deck this time next year unless I do it myself. If we can get a week of no rain in the forecast I'll get it done, but that hasn't been the case recently.

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Senda just wants lovies... mean kitty...

Please send more pics as your greenhouse comes together ...

Moby, you are so right...

This cat does not walk after he comes in house Pa carries him from room to room .when I'm home alone he tries this i tell him lazy cat get off you hind end and walk or lie their till you turn old as me.I am bad Mommy tough love from this end .

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Congrats to Tazzy on that greenhouse! YEAH!! For you!!

~julie~

it may be my brown house if i do not learn fast how to heat it and set timers etc.

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Enjoy your new green house, Tazzy.

I do mine, even thou I have no heat and can't start anything until mid March.
I use an electric milk house heater that we had left from the farm. You know german farmers, they can't stand to throw anything away or out!!

Maxine

i am going to use electric heater on timer .I will not place any thing in here to valuable till i find out it keeping right temp,night and day . Bet terr safe they sorry ,and in case i relapse and find my self on top of celling fan again i want to know my baby's will be warm will I'm in la- la land

ok i have a lot of lily seed how do i plant them i have hybrid and a wild one from woods ??

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Tazzy, If you use the blue tarplin off the house roof to shelter the Greenhouse, do you have enough buckets? This might get REALLY interesting....

I'd love a greehouse attached to the house that I could walk out into. Tazzy & Moby could "fly" over when they're on those little purple & white pills--right?
I could lots of tall plants in it to romp around & maybe a cieling fan to keep Tazzy dizzy????

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I have been hinting around for a green house and have been ignored so far... lol... does he actually think the subject will just go away? he should know me better than that... (evil little grin) hey, think anyone would trade me a greenhouse for a horse?....

Julie, where's the logo for the CLC? I figure a naked lady will be in there somewhere... lol

Tazzy, we want to see pics on the progress of your greenhouse. Poor Senda, how's he doing? Is that mean cat still making him sleep outside?

we fly all the time you are just a sleep on your yellow pill and don't see us .POOR WONDER DOG ,get the blame for the mess we make while your ZZZ
PS ceiling fan good. Gotta get Debra up there if i have to tie her up .Or was it Julie i will get her too.I don't know why ?

Muscoda, WI(Zone 4b)

Starr...I beat you to it! :-D Already thought of adding the 'Naked Lady'...but will probably keep it to the flower instead of the Ladies...OR maybe I can just use the first picture Wanda posted as a guide. hehehehe

I'm trying to re-learn my embroidery digitizing software at the moment. :-D I think I've spent too much time and energy in garden this summer. (Geez! I even forgot how to thread the sewing machine...just imagine what it's going to be like when I attempt to thread the serger! :-O

~julie~

Senda is visiting another son for awhile she got lose and went to old house and dog catcher got her . So tell we get fence up and green house finished she will have to stay there .Senda told us { yes she speaks MY language fluently } that wonder dog called and said to meet her at old house .I think wonder Dog is jealous she not only dog on here any more Of course the cat fessed up that he had called dog catcher after she told him where she was going.I'm sure glad people are not as Petty and jealous as animals.RIGHT?? LOL

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL Tazzy... Yup, you got it! Poor Senda...

Julie, I just made a lucky guess... and at least you know WHERE your sewing machine is... it's been so long since I have seen mine... hmmm... I need to dig that out... I used to make lap quilts years ago... it would be fun to make a few this winter.... with garden themes..

any takers on that trade for a greenhouse? You could produce your own manure ... think of all the mulch you could make... :))
ah well, I didn't think that one would fly far... LOL

Been their done that we had horse when boys where.Its name was STAR ,really and I don't know how to say this but , Star was crazy. I sold him for half of what i paid for him.He spooked at a grass hopper and i had to get neighbor to help me saddle him .HE did not like a bite in his mouth-at all and the compost cost me money to feed him so I will pass
" Sorry I like people named Star but horse was pain in elbow "

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Hay, after owning that crazy star horse, I don't blame you on e bit.. LOL...I bet that horse was more than just a pain in the elbow... life is too short to be fooling around with horses that go nutso... and at least you still like people named Starr... :))

YUP

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

14 years ago , my Dh wanted to build a house on an acreage & have horses. I nixed it. Guess who'd be shoveling manure? Not him!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

LOL, Wanda! Well, it wouldn't have been Walker, either, so that leaves YOU! Smart lady to know what you do and don't want to get stuck with. Personally, I enjoy 'mucking out' the stalls. My horses and I chat whilst I get them cleaned up. Also, it gives me 'down time' away from everyone else. I don't have that many to care for any more, and now gardening is fast becoming my 'down time' ... I love it... LOL... langbr has her cow manure, and I have my horse manure...

and i have none .so i just sling hot air

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Tazzy, I wondered what that warm breeze was.... J/K ... want me to bring you some fresh horse manure? I have the fresh, warm, green kind... :))

The kind you run your fingers through ?/ eeew yuk but it sure make flowers happy after its cooled of for a few months

my yard looks like a grave yard this time of year

Thumbnail by tazzy

have one ton of oak leaves for trade ?

Thumbnail by tazzy

The greenhouse ;
As soon as it quites raining and we water seal the wood its ready for plastic and walla i have a greenhouse or brown house ,depending on my heating and humidly controls knowledge DUH why to i think i might have a small amount of trouble getting it right the first go round ?

Thumbnail by tazzy
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Tazzy, looks like it is coming right along. Trying to get it right will be fun and ... If at first you don't succeed..... well, you know...

Think I will pass on the oak leaves... you oughta see mine... lol ...

Sure you don't want some of my horse manure? Wanda knows that it is better to have friends with manure than to raise your own.... lol... a good friend will always share their poop!! and all the latest scoop!! (I just made that up, can ya tell?)

YOu just started a new forum { THE POOP SCOOP }
Dave will be so proud LOL

Pickens, SC(Zone 7a)

Thats great Tazzy

The Poop Scoop
The Scoop on Poop
Pooper Scoopers
"The Benefits of organic fertilizer and pertinent gossip"

How much poop could a scooper scoop
If a scooper could scoop poop?

My hubby is working today...can you tell I am bored !!!

charlotte

love it .
I'm at my nutty-est when it rains

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.