Philodendron scandens - cutting back trades and/or postage

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Please see this link for more info. I should have a bushel basket of cuttings!!!

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/462015/

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

I decided I definitely did not want trades.... I have too many plants.

Here are just some

This message was edited Dec 1, 2004 8:05 AM

Pembroke, NH(Zone 5a)

Judy, if you are doing it for postage I would love some.

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Please send me an email with the Subject" "Wanting Your Vine Cuttings" and in the body give me your address.

I'm shipping Friday or Saturday and will confirm that via email when they are actually at the PO.

Judy

Flat Rock, NC(Zone 7b)

Good grief, woman! Where in the world do you keep all these in the wintertime?? LOL

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

We enclose one of the porches in clear construction plastic and add a very small electic heater. This year the main problem will be keeping Big John from busting through the plastic.

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Big John....

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Pembroke, NH(Zone 5a)

Judy, my package of beautiful cuttings arrived yesterday!!!They are out of this world.... in such great shape... thank you so much!! by the way you have mail.
Sue

Henderson, IA(Zone 5a)

Hi Judy- I am new here but just had to tell you how beautiful your plants are - I am jealous!! I live in a jungle too and can always find room for 1 more --if you do more cuttings I would love to sase for them -- just let me know -- I have spent the last few days bringing mine inside for the winter and tomorrow will be getting the pereninals ready for their long winter nap!!
Have a great day!
Jeanette

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

Welcome to Dave's!!!!! I've totally enjoyed myself on this website and I do so hope you will.

I'm addicted to plants, therefore wrote "Just Say No" in the Plant Trading Forum, requesting people tell me "NO" if I say I want to Trade or SASE. The thread has been such great FUN!! lol lol

The Seed Snatcher Mission thread, makes me Laugh Out Loud and so on.

I doubt I will be sending out more boxes, but if I do I certainly will send one your way.

Judy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.