Does anyone have neon pothos?

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

I am interested in finding some neon pothos for postage, or maybe trade (I haven't traded yet, so you'd have to let me know how to do it...). Let me know if you have any to spare!

--DanaK

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Just picked some up from Flower World this past Saturday...4 in pot for $2.19.
It sure is 'bright', really added color to a couple of my indoor planters............................

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

Hi there from the South Sound! I have only seen neon pothos in a store once and it was a large-- and pricey-- plant. I prefer to start out small. So where is Flower World? That sounds like a fun (dangerous!) store...

--DanaK

Seattle, WA(Zone 8b)

Oh Dana you have NO idea just how dangerous Flower World can be......7 acres of plants. Wear comfy shoes and take a truck LOL
Flower World is in WoodenVille, but listed as Snohomish. The web site such as it is:

http://www.flowerworldusa.com/

Good Luck! Oh and please don't blame me for introducing you to Flower World :)

Tri-Cities, WA(Zone 7b)

If this is the plant you're looking for:
http://www.denverplants.com/foliage/html/potneon.htm
then I've got one that's a bit out of hand and could use some trimming. Would you like a cutting or two?

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

Yes, that's it! I would love a cutting or two. Can you do it for postage? Or I could give you some African Violet leaves.

Thanks, DanaK

Olympia, WA(Zone 7b)

Tropicalaria,

And/Or Mother of Thousands. :)

--DanaK

Greenback, TN

any chance there is a few shoots of neon left to spare? :D

Tri-Cities, WA(Zone 7b)

I could probably take a cutting for you, but the leaves may be a bit burned (they were exposed to direct sun during the great migration to the greenhouse.
Do you mind rooting it yourself (can be easily done in water, takes ~2 weeks)?

Greenback, TN

Don't mind one bit!! Yay! Thank you!!!

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

So what's been happening with everyone's neon philo???
:) Donna

This message was edited Feb 21, 2005 9:17 AM

Tri-Cities, WA(Zone 7b)

I gave away much of mine and hacked the rest up and replanted to make it bushier. It's starting to regenerate.

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Let me know if anyone's still looking for neon pothos or Mother-of-thousands kalanchoes! Also have pregnant onions w/shooting straps available for trade.

=) mkj

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.