Beautiful, Delicate Morning Glorys Cont. #3

Dundee, OH(Zone 5b)

bumping...........

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Just a bump so I can find it easier later...........
:o)
Dee

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

and another bump just to look at the photos and to get everyone thinking..........Morning GLories, Morning Glories, Morning Glories...........yall know it is time to have some of your seed started.
8o)

Dee

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

Dee...I appreciate your enthusiasm! Here in these parts we won't be seeing blooms for almost another six months. Not safe to plant anything out until almost June. Right now we've got at least three inches of snow cover and its been snowing all day. I wish I would have been born in Texas. That's all I can say!

Sandy

Westmoreland, TN(Zone 7a)

I have some started and have been pinching them back for weeks now.
I have got to contain them for another 2 weeks.
then i am going to put them in the sun room and let them do their thing till i can get them in the ground in mid March.
I have had a few to die due to damping off but i have tons more seed and am starting new ones when i rotate my plants.
Small space so i have to get them big enough and move them out for the next group.
I use a small spot in my closet for a H.P.S light and start everything in the closet Then it will go in the living room or the grow room it is full of fluorescent lighting.
I can hardly wait till i get in the new house i will have a sun room that will be a temporary greenhouse.
I started them before i started anything i love M.G.'s more than any other plant i grow.
I am so ready for spring !
Robbie

Jones Creek, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Robbie, so glad to hear from you and to know folks are already starting seed. I will be looking forward to seeing you post pictures. Good luck with the seedlings.
I use to live in Castalian Springs Tn, not far from Hartsville and Lafayette...........so I know you have a little while before you can safely plant outside.

8o)
Dee

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.