Mscritterkeeper...

Canadaigua, NY(Zone 6b)

Here it is... let me know if you still want it. Mere

Thumbnail by hpluver
The Heart of Texas, TX(Zone 8b)

Thanks for posting the bigger pic of it.
I found one at Lowe's this weekend for about the same as the shipping would be...
I looked everywhere for it and couldn't find a healthy one now I see them all over.lol
Go figure...

Thanks so much again.

Canadaigua, NY(Zone 6b)

Yeah, that's how it is for me too. Now if only that would happen with Brigs... lol Mere

Mere are you looking for BRUGS,Angels Trumpets??
Let me know....I just cut mine back and have tons if you want em...

Canadaigua, NY(Zone 6b)

Yes actually. I guess the "u" button doesn't work so well late at night. If you have some and also have the time to coach me through rooting them, I'd love some!!! I'm leave for California tom. and won't be back until Sunday. What a great present to come home to that would be!!! I can still send you cuttings if you want. I also have a Burgundy philo. if you want some of that. Could you root the cuttings from leaves? They are huge! Mere

I'll send you an email with some info on all of the above...have fun while you're gone & let me know when you return we will get it together then... Lottie

Canadaigua, NY(Zone 6b)

Sounds great! Talk to you then. Meredith

Canadaigua, NY(Zone 6b)

FINALLY! I'm home. All day at the airport is trecherous... anyway, give me a shout. Mere

Paris, TX(Zone 8a)

You're plants are beautiful and arranged very nicely. I hope I can learn enough to keep mine alive and well.

Jennifer

Mere you have mail...glad you ar home safe & sound...

Canadaigua, NY(Zone 6b)

Now you do!

LOL..:)

Canadaigua, NY(Zone 6b)

More mail for you... heeheehee! I think he's actually excited about this too. WOW, we could have a breakthrough here, a plant the boyfriend is psyched about? He said they were pretty, don't tell him I told you that though. Mere

Lol.... he will really like them when he smells one for the first time! If nothing else he should love it just for the smile it will put on your face;).

Mine are in full bloom and the fragrance on the back porch is terrific!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.