Let's see your Perennial pics....any kind

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Zarebeth: you're doing fine with your new camera and the photos are wonderful. The Gailliarda could be a Kaliedescope!

Rockford, IL(Zone 4b)

Zarebeth - Nice shots! Especially for a new camera. It took me weeks tog et used to mine.

What is the name on the orange Oriental? I've never seen them in orange: ORANGE PREJUDICE! Is it scented as strongly as the others?

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Pirl......this is my Orange oriential, dug it up from my husband's old aunt Zera a few years ago....she was a wonderful old gardener, she passed away last year at age 107.....wish I knew the name of this Lily....

Deann

Thumbnail by deann
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Here is my Veronica....Bee's all over it...

Deann

Thumbnail by deann
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Here is some Bell Flower

Thumbnail by deann
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Some Delphinium I orgered from Graceful Gardens last year.....

Thumbnail by deann
Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Some Dianthus barbatus....sweet william......

Thumbnail by deann
Monroe, NC(Zone 7b)

Unusual looking green rose.

Thumbnail by thripmaster

deann: The leaves look more like an Asiatic. Are you sure it's an Oriental. Your husband's aunt Zera is one more person who lived in three centuries! I just find it amazing. Remember to share your plant and stories of Aunt Zera with any children or relatives.

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Wonderful pictures, enjoyed looking at them. It rained all day yesterday and was raining lightly this morning when I woke, but now sun is trying to show through. I will go out and take some photos of my garden but won't be able to show them for 3 or 4 days as I am taking my computer to hosp. and hopefully she will get it fixed tomorrow. Something is blocking all my incoming messages except here on DG. So hopefully I will be back later. DonnaS

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

deann, how tall are you delphiniums? They look like they're dwarfing your other flowers.

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

emilyrasmus.....They come above my waist and I am 5 foot tall.....

Deann

Divernon, IL(Zone 5b)

Blackberry Lily.

Thumbnail by jmorth
Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

Cactus Dahlia "My Love".

Thumbnail by OldFlowerGirl
Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

and Bluebird Clematis

Thumbnail by OldFlowerGirl
Castlegar, BC(Zone 6b)

and finally, Blue Delphinium