i have tons of mother of thousands Kalanchoe daigremontiana

if anyone is interested--

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

what do you wont? i would love some.

nina

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

id take some too! :)

west allis, WI(Zone 4b)

I'd be interested in a few, could youy do for postage?

Clermont County, OH(Zone 6a)

swtp15- I just got one of these and wanted to know how often do you water yours? Any other major care requirement for these guys? Some of the leaves on mine are rather droopy is why I ask.

Melbourne, FL(Zone 9a)

i still have many of these left so if anyone else is interested just let me know

Clermont County, OH(Zone 6a)

swtp15- do you still have any Macho Fern"Nephrolepis biserrata" for trade or postage?
I have a few plants for trade:

wandering jew inch plant - purple/green
philiden.
pothos
magenta dracaena
bi-color dracaena
all green spiders, reverse varigeted, and variegated
maybe able to get Hawaiian spiders too
am also waiting on the curly type spider "Bonnie"

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

swtp15, I'd love to have one of your babies. Sounds like a very interesting plant! I have good luck with Kalanchoes, getting them to rebloom all the time. I have a huge number of African violets leaves or plantlets that I could trade--interested?

Kathleen

Bellaire, MI(Zone 5a)

I would like to try one of these. Would you be interested in a hoya carnosa for trade? I would have to take a cutting for you, but that would be no trouble. They are very easy to grow. PLMK Thanks.

Birmingham, AL(Zone 7b)

Hi swtp15

Just wanted to tell you I have babies.

Nina

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Oh, gosh--more like Mothers of Gazillions!! Swtp--it's AMAZING how prolific this plant is!!

Byhalia, MS(Zone 8a)

Dont suppose anyone still has some babies for SASE do they? Would love to try these in my new Greenhouse. Thanks.

Interested as well if any are left

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

me too!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

fivelabs, CoCo ,kcherest what are you looking to trade for some babies?

Pocahontas, TN(Zone 7b)

If you have additional babies to trade, please consider me. I have Sedum varieties to trade.

Thumbnail by judycooksey
Rowlett, TX(Zone 8a)

I am almost willing to PAY someone to take some from me...*sigh*

Mother of Gazillions is right.....

Kris

Rowlett, TX(Zone 8a)

Actually this is the one I have...

http://home.att.net/~larvalbugbio/kalanchoe.html

Anyone else that wants some for postage, please email me....most will be tossed out for winter.

Kris

Orangeville, PA(Zone 6a)

I have a ton as well. Not sure the scientific name, but it's the really tall one with long pointy leaves. I'll try and get a picture out of her. Have tons of babies for trade...anyone have anything unusual or exotic? I'll give you several plantlets in a batch! :)

Aurora, TX(Zone 8a)

Is that your site, earthling? Pretty neat! I laughed when I saw the "henbit" listed under "minuscule flowers." I have those lovely "imported" plants all throughout my yard when it gets weedy. lol

mkj

Rowlett, TX(Zone 8a)

No, that was not my site....

This plant is so tenacious..I had some growing with a cactus and when it came time to bring things in for winter, I had to cut them off since they were about 4 ft. tall..well, the stems that I cut off are still alive out there in the patio, and the flower buds have opened..Cant seem to kill these plants off, wondering if they have been planted here by alien visitors in preparation to overtake the world..lol

Kris

Dallas, TX(Zone 8a)

I would like some too if there are any left. Just tell me what you like to trade for.

JesseK

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.