Welcome to the Pests and Diseases forum!

If your garden is plagued by any pests or diseases, here is the place to get help or sympathy!

Dave

Ward, AR(Zone 7a)

I'm about to cry. I have been searching to find out what is wrong with my pepper plants. I have yellow leaves, brown spots and after a while the leaves fall off. I get blossoms and it looks like a pepper is forming, then it just dries up. Can someone help me?!!!

Fruithurst, AL

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have grub worms in my soil , How can I remove naturaly ? Thanks Porsha

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Porsha:
How many grubs do you have? The rule of thumb is if you have less than 20-25 per square foot you shouldn't have to worry about them. I see them quite often in my rose garden but not enough to do any damage.

Hewitt, TX(Zone 8a)

How can I get rid of ants in my compost?

Lanark, IL

We have three peach trees - two gave us tons of white peaches last year, the other amost nothing but bad fruit. The two that produced are within 50 feet of each other, the other tree is 75 feet away. Anyway, I noticed that one of the good trees has gobs of sap in spots. There was some of this last year (we moved to this house in July). I'm new to fruit trees - any advice?

Welcome to DG danielsmom, would you be able to start a new thread either here in Garden Foes or over in the Trees Forum? Please title your thread with something to describe your concerns and photos are always a bonus even if you don't have a digital camera and go online to pick a photo to link that illustrates the issues you are having. Just a thought because you'll get more people to stop in and take a look. I'm afraid you are going to get buried back here in this thread.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.